Page 35 of 152 FirstFirst ... 2530313233343536373839404585135 ... LastLast
    As others have noted the on-screen keyboard is a bit sluggish - but at least I have an on-screen keyboard!

The glossy theme is so much better for me. I really like the vibration (haptic) feedback.

I have tried for a long time now to type on the iPhone on-screen keyboard and just cannot.

I can type on this on-screen keyboard!

To everyone who has worked on this - you are all to be commended. What an amazing collaboration in such a short period of time!

Wow.

- Craig
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    i am in landscape mode as i type tbis. not always going to use the virtual keyboard but to all that worked on this you guys rock. the stuff that all the developers have done is insane.

thanks,

jason
    is there a way to get the keys looking like in the picture on the main screen on the first picture of this thread?
    @sketch42 i think you edit the keyboardfile in the theme section to be blank
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Ok, so installing webOS during this process means I lost all my photos and music and homebrew apps!!! Any help?
    umm sry if i sound like a *** but is there a way to do landscape mode for texting?? if they dont they need to figure sumthing out quick!!
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    I didn't see these on the known issues list. Sorry if they are already known (unless it is just me).

When in an email:

After entering value into To: field and begin typing in email body, cursor returns to To: field

Selecting the subject field does not clear out 'enter subject...'

I think that's all i've seen so far.
    bug maybe?

use the keyboard in landscape and rotate to portrait. you have to do a swipe back gesture to get out of the keyboard. tapping the gesture area doesn't work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Milominderbinder View Post
    As others have noted the on-screen keyboard is a bit sluggish - but at least I have an on-screen keyboard!

The glossy theme is so much better for me. I really like the vibration (haptic) feedback.

I have tried for a long time now to type on the iPhone on-screen keyboard and just cannot.

I can type on this on-screen keyboard!

To everyone who has worked on this - you are all to be commended. What an amazing collaboration in such a short period of time!

Wow.

- Craig
    I don't get a little vibrate when I touch a key. Any suggestions
    Did you edit the kb_config.json file? You have to put a value in
    No, Do I need root access and if not how do I do that
    No root access needed: There's a link in my sig, but all you have to do is connect the Pre in USB Mode, open /virtual-keyboard/kb_config.json & change the haptic number to another value (most suggest 50).
    has anyone added any additional keyboard themes anywhere?
    There's one or two buried in this thread somewhere. I think the most recent is only 2 or 3 pages back.
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mikevember View Post
    has anyone added any additional keyboard themes anywhere?
    4 of the first 5 posts are for themes:

http://forums.precentral.net/search....archid=9150725
    well here is my theme that i created..nothing really special took about an hour or so.[IMG][/IMG]
    Quote Originally Posted by Runningwarrior08 View Post
    well here is my theme that i created..nothing really special took about an hour or so.[IMG][/IMG]
    ok my eyes are bleeding now.
    that bad? i like it and i did make it for myself lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Runningwarrior08 View Post
    that bad? i like it and i did make it for myself lol
    I can't say anything cause I don't even know how to make one... lol
    Quote Originally Posted by rboatright View Post
    ok my eyes are bleeding now.

HAHAH I have to agree with ya Boatright

The combo of red and blue are VERY painful

But hey, runningwarrior, GOOD EFFORT! You DID it yourself, and if YOU like it, thats a GREAT THING!!