Page 27 of 152 FirstFirst ... 1722232425262728293031323777127 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 540 of 3039
  1. Eazy123's Avatar
    Posts
    104 Posts
    Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    #521  
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarmilitia86 View Post
    im kinda a noob, how to i use the textediting and all the theme files are the same theme_config.json...little noob help would be greatly appriciated...thnx
    You don't need to touch the theme_config.json file in each theme folder. The kb_config.json file is what you need to modify, just open in text edit.
  2. Eazy123's Avatar
    Posts
    104 Posts
    Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    #522  
    Here's my first theme, did it this morning...I'm so excited to see my creation on my Pre! I'm such a dork.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
  3. #523  
    Very slick theme Eazy123! Excited to install this soon.
  4. TCCCCnME's Avatar
    Posts
    85 Posts
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    #524  
    I know how to change the themes on the keyboard but exactly how do I get Eazy123 theme to show up when editing the kb_config.json? Do I need to drag the file into the same file as the kb_config? I'm just not sure.
  5.    #525  
    Quote Originally Posted by TCCCCnME View Post
    I know how to change the themes on the keyboard but exactly how do I get Eazy123 theme to show up when editing the kb_config.json? Do I need to drag the file into the same file as the kb_config? I'm just not sure.
    the kb_config.json can be changed to name any theme. Whatever the theme name it has to be a directory with that name in the themes/ directory (alongside remix_ice etc....)

    So just take eazy's theme and put it in /media/internal/virtual-keyboard/themes/

    Whatever the directory name is, put that in kb_config.json and it should work.
  6. #526  
    I don't have my comp in front of me to look at the exact directories, but place the theme folder in with the others, & to use that theme ope kb_config & change the line to whatever the theme's folder is.
  7. Spunks3's Avatar
    Posts
    127 Posts
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    #527  
    okay so from reading this pretty big thread ive come to the conclusion that as of right now there is no way to use Preware to install this? - if not, any reason why they list it as a download?
  8. Partyman's Avatar
    Posts
    95 Posts
    Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    #528  
    I sure would like to put a virtual keyboard on my phone, but i am lost as to how to do it. Seems like a lot of work. Maybe if someone has the patience they could walk me thru on how to install it. If not that is ok, maybe there will be an easier way to do it later on.
  9.    #529  
    Quote Originally Posted by Partyman View Post
    I sure would like to put a virtual keyboard on my phone, but i am lost as to how to do it. Seems like a lot of work. Maybe if someone has the patience they could walk me thru on how to install it. If not that is ok, maybe there will be an easier way to do it later on.

    In the extremely near future...
  10. #530  
    Quote Originally Posted by emoney_33 View Post
    In the extremely near future...
    Is the extreme near future before the weekend?
  11.    #531  
    Quote Originally Posted by Spunks3 View Post
    okay so from reading this pretty big thread ive come to the conclusion that as of right now there is no way to use Preware to install this? - if not, any reason why they list it as a download?
    wellll couldn't hurt to try
  12. #532  
    sooner the better!! looks AMAZING!!!! very excited for this. blows my mind how much new stuff comes up every day for this

    thanks E..!
  13. #533  
    Ok I saw the Virtual Keyboard on QuickInstall and was so happy but when I tried to install it I got an error message
  14. #534  
    Quote Originally Posted by emoney_33 View Post
    wellll couldn't hurt to try
    hold on.. is that a hint to soemthing..Hmm?
  15. #535  
    It won't let me download it
  16. #536  
    Any one else having problems?
  17. #537  
    When I get home tonight i'm going to replace the files that the patch touched, & try the Preware version again. I'll post if it works or not
  18. #538  
    I just get a error message on QuickInstall and Preware...
  19. #539  
    I dont think you can download it via preware. I think it is just there so developers can download it to work on etc, because its all the same repository. Thats what i heard for the LED package deal, so i assume its the same for this.
  20. #540  
    emoney any advice?

Posting Permissions