Page 152 of 152 FirstFirst ... 52102142147148149150151152
Results 3,021 to 3,039 of 3039
    ok here is my config file
    Attached Files Attached Files
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
    Haptic and click worked fine for me in the memo and browser apps (didn't know it doesn't work from the launcher), and the rest of the system sounds continued to work after. Hmmm, could "something" be causing the sound server to crash? Does music and ringers still work? I'm not that big on the inner workings of webOS.
    "just like your rims still spin even after your car stops/ then where will you spend eternity after your heart stops huh?"
    im having a problem with the system sound too .. everytime i restart my phone and start using the vk (with sound and hap feedback), the system sound disssapear so i have to restar my phone again to hear the system sound... thanks for any help
    Same problem here. I test for sound with the phone app, dialing and no beep and comes back after reset.
    I am having the same issue. I loaded it via Preware. I saw Preware download patch, I saw Luna Manager start, it processed for awhile then the phone came back online. I couldnt get the keyboard to come up.

I have a Verizon Pre Plus running WebOS 1.4.5. I installed the keyboard after the upgrade. Any help would be great!
    I want to download the virtual keyboard, I have Preware installed on my Pre. My question is where can I find the Key Boss and Uinput add ons, I don't see them when I search for them on Preware. Any assistance with this would be appreciated.
    I don't know what happen but its working now. It works great!
    Is there any way to change the way virtual keyboard is activated to something other than a double meta-tap? I would like to use VKB with the Russian hardware keyboard patch.

Thanks,

BLiip
    Last edited by bliip1234; 09/25/2010 at 01:26 AM.
    im having EXACTLY the same problem and have yet to find whats wrong. ive uninstalled and reinstalled countless times. ill install and try the double tap and nothing...
    bump
    Quote Originally Posted by bliip1234 View Post
    Is there any way to change the way virtual keyboard is activated to something other than a double meta-tap? I would like to use VKB with the Russian hardware keyboard patch.

Thanks,

BLiip
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Can someone please tell me where exactly to FIND the virtual keyboard? I have spent hours trying to find it in the Preware on the phone. What category? Sorry, but I are a newbie.
    Thanks
    its under patches
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    When I open Preware on the phone and look under patches, there is no VKB or virtual keyboard. I have looked everywhere. Unless it's called some vauge name. Very frustrating. Maybe it's an app that does not work with the updated OS? Looked through hundreds and hundreds of patches and apps. I don't think it's there.
    Quote Originally Posted by jdm2010 View Post
    When I open Preware on the phone and look under patches, there is no VKB or virtual keyboard. I have looked everywhere. Unless it's called some vauge name. Very frustrating. Maybe it's an app that does not work with the updated OS? Looked through hundreds and hundreds of patches and apps. I don't think it's there.
    1) Look under available patches
    2) Look under installed patches
    3) Does your preware give you any update feed problems?
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by jdm2010 View Post
    Can someone please tell me where exactly to FIND the virtual keyboard? I have spent hours trying to find it in the Preware on the phone. What category? Sorry, but I are a newbie.
    Thanks
    jus to set your expectations... I've found the vkb to be mostly useless because webOS doesn't seem to let it pop up when I want it, and then it pops up when I don't. It might not be worth all the trouble you are putting in to this. IMHO.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Understood on the expecetations. And actually, I'm not crazy about touch screen keyboards anyway. But still would like to try it. I can see where it could be handy.
    OK, it's definatley not installed, and I am not getting any update feed problems that I am aware of. When I start Preware it takes about 30 seconds of running through what I assume are updates, and I have not gotten any error messages. If there is some other way of updating the Preware or my added patches and applications, I am not aware of the "how to".
    Seems to me everything is working fine, I'm either not sane enough to find it, or it's simply not there. Thanks for everyones help.
    you can install it from Quick Install. did you try that?

I don't recall it being in preware, only a ptch to change the theme. try using Quick Install
    <<Threads Merged>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Just call me Berd.