Page 151 of 152 FirstFirst ... 51101141146147148149150151152 LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,020 of 3039
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    I just updated VKB and there's a pretty nasty bug. Steps to repeat:
    Open Browser
    Turn to landscape
    Open VKB
    Type a URL (webosroundup.com) and tap the Enter key
    The webpage will be scrolled to the very bottom as if the Enter key is being pressed repeatedly. It scrolls to the bottom because I have MultiMod installed.

You can then open a Memo and you will see the cursor scroll down until exit the memo. A luna restart fixes temporarly fixes the bug.
    Ditto, egaudet. This is the same as the issue I mentioned to you over IRC last month where VKB enter gets stuck.Typing a bunch of text in portrait mode (I have latest VKB, Keyboss and UInput and using VKB typed "hello world my name is <first> <middle> <last>" and hit VKB enter) also causes this, and killing the Browser in JStop clears it up.
    "just like your rims still spin even after your car stops/ then where will you spend eternity after your heart stops huh?"
    Quote Originally Posted by dagumcp View Post
    Ditto, egaudet. This is the same as the issue I mentioned to you over IRC last month where VKB enter gets stuck.Typing a bunch of text in portrait mode (I have latest VKB, Keyboss and UInput and using VKB typed "hello world my name is <first> <middle> <last>" and hit VKB enter) also causes this, and killing the Browser in JStop clears it up.
    could you check to see if the swoosh sound when a card is swiped away is still lost with this new version?i am reconsidering reinstalling this patch
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenjo2009 View Post
    could you check to see if the swoosh sound when a card is swiped away is still lost with this new version?i am reconsidering reinstalling this patch
    Yet, the card swipe sound does and always has come through and I've had VKB since about April 20th and Keyboss and UInput since they came out. Could be another patch.
    "just like your rims still spin even after your car stops/ then where will you spend eternity after your heart stops huh?"
    I like that it now scrolls in text fields when space is pressed.
    Gaudet.. this is awesome, thanks for the work you put in
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenjo2009 View Post
    i am still losing my system sounds with this patch and the clicking sound for the keyboard is still not working. I have posted about this porblem several times in this thread and have not gotten an answer
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
    Yet, the card swipe sound does and always has come through and I've had VKB since about April 20th and Keyboss and UInput since they came out. Could be another patch.
    this was actually the first patch i have ever installed.volume is right up and the volume switch is on also so i dont know why some of us are getting the lost of system sounds which returns on a restart of the phone until vkb is restarted
    i just reinstalled and the swoosh sound works !i can live with the little quirks of this program but i loved that swoosh on flicking away a card more
    Quote Originally Posted by mksand28 View Post
    i am still losing my system sounds with this patch and the clicking sound for the keyboard is still not working. I have posted about this porblem several times in this thread and have not gotten an answer
    Does the camera flash sound work?
    Does the camera flash sound work?
    just tested that and no the camera flash sound is not working either
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
    virtual keyboard never pops up for me anymore can anyone help?
    I have noticed in virtual keyboard v.1.4.x-10 that if I am on the web browser in portrait view and access the v.keyboard to enter text, then turn it back off, then switch to landscape view, the v.keyboard keeps turning back on, on its own. I can't keep it off. Any ideas? I am using WebOS V.1.4.5

Also on some occasions when browsing the web it will not let me edit text with the v.k. either.
    Last edited by pjjohn73; 09/05/2010 at 07:31 PM.
    Using the latest version, I occasionally try to start typing and I get an "undefined" in the typing space. Like it literally types "undefined".

Also, I don't really understand Keyboss, even after reading through it. Is there a way that Autocorrect+auto caps on beginning of sentences is going to work?

Also can this be implemented throughout more apps, or how would that work? It won't open on some apps (Dictionary, Mojo Messenger)
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Quote Originally Posted by egaudet View Post
    What is the output of the following command run in a terminal

Code:
    grep locale /etc/palm/defaultPreferences.txt
    After installing the VKB the above command gives the following output:

"locale":{ "languagecode":"en", "countryCode":"us" }

Cheers,
    Pieter
    just tested that and no the camera flash sound is not working either
    OK, then this could be an unrelated issue. First confirm system sounds are set to on (not sure if camera shutter is included in this or not). If camera shutter sound still and/or card swipe sound doesn't work then I suggest you search to forum for solutions to get that working. Once you have that working again come back to this if you still can't get the VKB click sound to work.
    Last edited by dagumcp; 09/07/2010 at 05:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    Using the latest version, I occasionally try to start typing and I get an "undefined" in the typing space. Like it literally types "undefined".)

yeeeeah me too, but only on occasion.
    Quote Originally Posted by pjjohn73 View Post
    I have noticed in virtual keyboard v.1.4.x-10 that if I am on the web browser in portrait view and access the v.keyboard to enter text, then turn it back off, then switch to landscape view, the v.keyboard keeps turning back on, on its own. I can't keep it off.

i also have this issue, but not just in browser. I have the landscape email and messanger patch installed so i have the VKB pop back up frequently when going from landscape to portrait after i have double tapped it away. this happens with all apps that i use landscape and portrait view with my VKB
    just installed, worked on the first try, once install from preware, just remember its two quick taps with one finger near gesture area or i find that using both fingers works equally as well if not better. One on each side of the button (for Sprint pre users). I dont need any fancy themes or corrections, just something to enter quick responses so i don't have to open the slider. I can wait until it gets better or until palm releases it in 2.0. keep up the good work Internals!!
    OK, then this could be an unrelated issue. First confirm system sounds are set to on (not sure if camera shutter is included in this or not). If camera shutter sound still and/or card swipe sound doesn't work then I suggest you search to forum for solutions to get that working. Once you have that working again come back to this if you still can't get the VKB click sound to work.
    my system sounds work fine when i restart my device i have verified this several times including the camera flash and the sound when u throw cards away. once i open vkb the clicking sound does not work when i type and once i close vkb NONE of my system sounds work at all until i restart the device again. idk how much clearer i can make this. no other app or patch that i use that i know of is breaking the system sounds. i have doctored my pre and installed vkb first before any other patches and am able to reproduce the same problem
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
    my system sounds work fine when i restart my device i have verified this several times including the camera flash and the sound when u throw cards away. once i open vkb the clicking sound does not work when i type and once i close vkb NONE of my system sounds work at all until i restart the device again. idk how much clearer i can make this. no other app or patch that i use that i know of is breaking the system sounds. i have doctored my pre and installed vkb first before any other patches and am able to reproduce the same problem
    Post your config file. If you have already, link to it and confirm that your audio file is in the correct location.
    Last edited by dagumcp; 09/08/2010 at 01:35 PM.