Page 13 of 152 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617182363113 ... LastLast
    Thanks emoney! Feedback, blown up keys, drag and drop... You blew me away with the speed at which you operate!... Keep up the good work and thanks again.. Just sent my donation..
    iPhone; the official phone of 'the Borg'
    Quote Originally Posted by steveapos View Post
    Is the keyboard suppose to vanish and then reappear while dragging or did I mess something up?
    i get the same issue so it's not user error

if someone posted something that helped you out dont forget to push the thanks button and let 'em they helped

always make backups of the files you mod, that or get accquainted with WebOs DR
    Amazing progress so far, and so fast. Have you made any progress with maybe trying to get auto correct to work with the keyboard? I still have problems with the backspace not working on some web pages. And another thing i saw which i really could care less if it was fixed or not is that i was in a game and as i was putting in my name i noticed the haptic touch did not work. Dont really care if this is fixed but wanted to point it out.
    Also i did notice a small bug when you are typing and then you touch the background to move it to see the progress the haptic vibrates and also sometimes the keyboard will disappear and then reappear in the default floating space. I drag it to the bottom every time to type cause its to hard to type with it at the top of the screen.I would actually like to see a version where the default location is at the bottom. Dont know if its just me or not so maybe there could be an option to choose the default location when the keyboard is originally pulled up.
    At any rate i am amazed at thte progress and the speed you are able to make these changes. You are my favorite developer so far. Cant wait to see what else you have up your sleeve.
    Last edited by gsx62391@yahoo.com; 08/19/2009 at 12:26 AM.
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    I can't get the theme to work??

root@castle:/# sh /opt/src/modifications/frameworks/install_theme
    sh: can't open /opt/src/modifications/frameworks/install_theme
    HALLELUJAH!!!!!! The update went smoothly like butter!!

Two requests please: A way to toggle the vibration and show the letter pressed above our finger.
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    HALLELUJAH!!!!!! The update went smoothly like butter!!

Two requests please: A way to toggle the vibration and show the letter pressed above our finger.
    Yes above our finger or at the top of the keyboard.i did notice that even though i saw it enlarge i still mistyped some letters and did not catch till later.
    new update is great, good job
    My question is will people b able to the feature without having to root their fone when the application is actually complete
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    im kindof into the linux thing but noob at patches so could someone write out what code has to be inputted into the linux beginning at the beginning after i connect via root. also i do not have any previous version of this. i will thank
    i get permission denied when i try getting the keyboard patch...any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by I_Ryan View Post
    I can't get the theme to work??

root@castle:/# sh /opt/src/modifications/frameworks/install_theme
    sh: can't open /opt/src/modifications/frameworks/install_theme
    you mounted to read/write?
    Code:
    mount -o remount,rw /
    and did you update the list of patches?
    Code:
    cd /opt/src/modifications
    git pull

if someone posted something that helped you out dont forget to push the thanks button and let 'em they helped

This was a nice update man! The keyboard went from plain to amazing in no time.
    This keyboard has def exceeded all of my expectations... It works perfect and I am completely happy with it.. I may not even update it anymore..lol.

BTW - Does anyone know if there is a fix to rotate the messaging app.. Not to hijack the thread or anything.... I just didnt see anything when looking. But if there is one I will continue looking for it...
    i've asked already in a nother thread and awawiting a response, i'm also messing around with the code myself, so if i miraculously stumble upon anything i'll deff post it here 1st

Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    This keyboard is starting to look and sound awesome! I can't wait to get this. One question though, is the keyboard going to be an app or something more naturally built into the pre? That might not make sense, but if it's an app I would envision needing to minimize the web or other card and needing to start this app to get the keyboard to function. I could be way off on this.
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    Got it up and working, had to use quilt push -f to get it to go through.

How can I make the keyboard go away? For example typing in browser URL bar and I want to select something in history.
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    Clicking on the text box should make it disappear. Right now it can't be made into an app because it modifies some of the underling mojo source.
    Just wanted to say i love this!!!
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsavage06 View Post
    you mounted to read/write?
    Code:
    mount -o remount,rw /
    and did you update the list of patches?
    Code:
    cd /opt/src/modifications
    git pull
    root@castle:/# cd /opt/src/modifications
    root@castle:/opt/src/modifications# git pull
    fatal: bad config file line 1 in .git/config
    root@castle:/opt/src/modifications#

How do I fix the config file?
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    VI into the config file and make sure the master section looks like the example below.

Quote Originally Posted by Webos-Internals

sudo vi /opt/src/modifications/.git/config

Your [master] section should look like the following

[branch "master"]
    remote = origin
    merge = refs/heads/master