Page 124 of 152 FirstFirst ... 2474114119120121122123124125126127128129134 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,480 of 3039
    the undefined bug is finally gone with the new update
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    delete vk folder in usb drive and install vk again
    Thanks for the quick reply........ I just checked again and I don't have that file.
    Quote Originally Posted by Level5Juan View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply........ I just checked again and I don't have that file.
    its not a file...its a folder and its actually called virtual-keyboard...sorry for saying vk
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

its not a file...its a folder and its actually called virtual-keyboard...sorry for saying vk
    No problem, I got what you meant by vk file (I read that earlier so I did it). Am I doomed to do a partial erase? I really have read a lot of these posts. I'm at my wit's end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Level5Juan View Post
    No problem, I got what you meant by vk file (I read that earlier so I did it). Am I doomed to do a partial erase? I really have read a lot of these posts. I'm at my wit's end.
    y would you want to do a partial erase...you just got to delete from the usb drive the virtual-keyboard folder (not file) and then go back and install the virtual keyboard in preware...hey it worked for me
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

6.    #2466  
    The title for OBSOLETE package was renamed and now includes removing the USB mode virtual-keyboard/ files.

Any installation problems, first try to install the "CLEANUP VKB files" package. But NEVER, I repeat, NEVER install CLEANUP VKB files while the VKB is installed.

-Eric G

WebOS Internals Developer.
    Follow me on Twitter for updates to my projects: | Virtual Keyboard | wIRC | SuperTux | AUPT | KeyBoss | freeTether |

Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by egaudet View Post
    The title for OBSOLETE package was renamed and now includes removing the USB mode virtual-keyboard/ files.

Any installation problems, first try to install the "CLEANUP VKB files" package. But NEVER, I repeat, NEVER install CLEANUP VKB files while the VKB is installed.
    well for me the cleanup vk didn't delete the vk folder from usb...I had to delete the vk folder vía internalz...and now it works
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

8.    #2468  
    well for me the cleanup vk didn't delete the vk folder from usb...I had to delete the vk folder vía internalz...and now it works
    It doesn't delete the folder, it deletes the files that cause the installation to error out. But it should still allow the install to work after.

-Eric G

Follow me on Twitter for updates to my projects: | Virtual Keyboard | wIRC | SuperTux | AUPT | KeyBoss | freeTether |

Donate
    It doesn't delete the folder, it deletes the files that cause the installation to error out. But it should still allow the install to work after.
    not for me...I don't know exactly which files need to be deleted but to make sure I delete the whole folder and just copy my backup onto it again when installation is done
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

10.    #2470  
    not for me...I don't know exactly which files need to be deleted but to make sure I delete the whole folder and just copy my backup onto it again when installation is done
    not for you what?

If the CLEANUP VKB files package does not fix it, then I need to know about it so I can fix that.

-Eric G

Donate
    not for you what?

If the CLEANUP VKB files package does not fix it, then I need to know about it so I can fix that.
    well this is what I did...I tried to update it...it didn't work so I ran the cleanup vk...then tried to install vk...didn't work...so I deleted the vk folder in usb...then installed vk and it finally worked
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Thanks for the update, I was having all kinds of errors but this was quick and easy. Installed Cleanup VKB, immediately installed VKB, and it took on the first try. I'd tried many combinations of methods before (Obsolete, Luna restart, VKB, etc) and nothing worked, so I'm glad to be up and going again.
    I am having the same issue. I deleted the vk folder in USB mode and tried to reinstall but it continues to fail. How and where do I get the vk cleanup utility?
    What's new in today's update?
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
  15.    #2475  
    Quote Originally Posted by RanGT View Post
    What's new in today's update?
    I forgot to update the changelog didn't I :doh:

Just fixed the backspace 'undefined' bug.

-Eric G

Donate
    I forgot to update the changelog didn't I :doh:

Just fixed the backspace 'undefined' bug.
    when u run clean up vk...which files get cleaned up from the virtual keyboard folder in usb?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

17.    #2477  
    when u run clean up vk...which files get cleaned up from the virtual keyboard folder in usb?
    This is the script that gets run:

git.webos-internals.org Git - preware/build.git/blob - linux/obsolete-virtual-keyboard/postinst

-Eric G

Donate
    then i dont know y the vk still failed when i ran the cleanup...bc after deleting the vk folder completely...it worked
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Ok, I have tried everything above verbatum. I actually successfully installed the vkb on my husband's phone. However on my phone I keep getting the message that says

ERROR: An error occurred while attempting to run /tmp/ipkgScript.sh

Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected! Assume -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]

1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/stylesheets/global.css.rej

Please help I am about to lose my mind trying to get this to work

Thanks in advance for any help.

btw - I have uninstalled vkb, deleted from usb and run the clean up file, then reinstall vkb
  20.    #2480  
    Quote Originally Posted by wkpatel79 View Post
    Ok, I have tried everything above verbatum. I actually successfully installed the vkb on my husband's phone. However on my phone I keep getting the message that says

ERROR: An error occurred while attempting to run /tmp/ipkgScript.sh

Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected! Assume -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]

1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/stylesheets/global.css.rej

Please help I am about to lose my mind trying to get this to work

Thanks in advance for any help.

btw - I have uninstalled vkb, deleted from usb and run the clean up file, then reinstall vkb
    How did you uninstall the vkb?

-Eric G

Donate