Page 112 of 152 FirstFirst ... 1262102107108109110111112113114115116117122 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,240 of 3039
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    Installed (fresh for the first time) from preware..

After luna restart, still can't activate.. (doubt tapping the gesture bar doesn't bring it up)

Went back to preware, it doesn't show it installed.

-m
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    Me too, tried installing it 4x with Preware and it is not installed after luna restarts/rebooting.
    Quote Originally Posted by diomark View Post
    Installed (fresh for the first time) from preware..

After luna restart, still can't activate.. (doubt tapping the gesture bar doesn't bring it up)

Went back to preware, it doesn't show it installed.

-m
    I installed VK, Restarted the Pre and nothing.

Then re-installed it (it was showing not installed) and Voila !

It works perfect, seems alot better too !
    If my post helped you, Please Thanks Me !
    -sYnOnYx-
    --Pre User--
    Quote Originally Posted by sYnOnYx View Post
    I installed VK, Restarted the Pre and nothing.

Then re-installed it (it was showing not installed) and Voila !

It works perfect, seems alot better too !
    It's the reboot and update the feeds and install which made it work.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Quote Originally Posted by PreGk View Post
    Me too, tried installing it 4x with Preware and it is not installed after luna restarts/rebooting.
    Reboot, Update Feeds, Install.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    T9 mode please?
    Tried 4-5 times to install no luck, until I updated feeds, installed, & rebooted per rwhitby. I have it now. Thank you.
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    ok so i ran the emergency patch to remove all patches i try to reinstall keyboard it doesnt work i run the obsolete keyboard patch then install keyboard it says luna restarting restarts have no keyboard reset phone still no keyboard
    Hmm...yeah, I'm having the same install problem. I did the recommended fix--rebooted, updated feeds, and installed--and it's still not working, still shows as uninstalled in Preware.
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Does anyone know why when i press enter after typing a website in the browser on the virtual keyboard it doesnt disappear like it does in videos that i've seen; is there an adjustment I can make to fix this?
    I am having the same problem as some. Even when I reboot and update feeds then install again I still get nothing after next reboot. Any suggestions?
    im getting an error that says the patch was already been done, but I have no keyboard. This happened after EPR. What should I do?
    looks to be very finicky. I had this working for a few days now after the update to 1.3.1. But as anal as I am, due to another patch not installing, I EPR'ed and started over. I got every patch reinstalled fine except this one. I will probably go through the whole process again tonight just to get it to work - maybe changing the order of patch installs.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    I've just installed the latest virtual keyboard. Like others' comments, seems faster and more responsive--great!

However, when I use vk in my notepad program, not only does it NOT WORK, even worse it DELETES THE FILE once I type the first letter!

So if I open an old note, new note, any note, and begin to type with the Pre keyboard it types like normal. But in that same note, when I type the first letter using the virtual keyboard, it seems to perform a "delete note" script as the note is magically deleted. I lost one important note doing this. Then I rebooted the Pre and tried it with a bunch of dummy notes to see if the problem persisted. IT IS DOING IT EVERYTIME with the built-in note application!

Great keyboard! Apparently totally unusable in current version within the Pre notepad app!

Am I wrong or is this just me?
    i installed this successfully 4x and it does not come up at all. it even shows i installed it in preware and i always refreshed the feeds before installing. any ideas as to whats going on?
    Quote Originally Posted by fixxxer1022 View Post
    i installed this successfully 4x and it does not come up at all. it even shows i installed it in preware and i always refreshed the feeds before installing. any ideas as to whats going on?
    the vk will come up whenever u c a cursor
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by edrompa View Post
    I am having the same problem as some. Even when I reboot and update feeds then install again I still get nothing after next reboot. Any suggestions?
    same here... can any1 help?
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    the vk will come up whenever u c a cursor
    what cursor? it's doing nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by fixxxer1022 View Post
    what cursor? it's doing nothing.
    if u go to type a text message...u notice u have a cursor where the letters start typing...thats when u tap the gesture area and the vk will come up...if u c no cursor it wont come up
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    YESSSSS!!! they updated the obsolete virtual keyboard removal patch!!! install that - re start ur phone ..and then install the keyboard!!! it works!!! finallllllyyy :O) THANKS