Page 110 of 152 FirstFirst ... 1060100105106107108109110111112113114115120 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,200 of 3039
    Quote Originally Posted by nacker44 View Post
    I haven't used this patch in a while. Last time i had it the delete key wasn't working in the browser.

I know it isn't out for 1.3.1 yet, but before 1.3.1 was the delete key working in the browser?
    no it was not, there is no way to support the delete key yet without a lot of extra programming.
    Just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work to the WebOS Internals crew, keep it up guys !

Everyone else, Be patient, I'm sure VK will be back soon !
    If my post helped you, Please Thanks Me !
    -sYnOnYx-
    --Pre User--
  3.    #2183  
    Ported to 1.3.1, look for it in preware soon. Had to take out autocorrect due to new access restrictions in Mojo. A fix/workaround for that will be in the next release, hopefully by this weekend.

-Eric G

WebOS Internals Developer.
    Follow me on Twitter for updates to my projects: | Virtual Keyboard | wIRC | SuperTux | AUPT | KeyBoss | freeTether |

Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by emoney_33 View Post
    Ported to 1.3.1, look for it in preware soon. Had to take out autocorrect due to new access restrictions in Mojo. A fix/workaround for that will be in the next release, hopefully by this weekend.
    hope to c it soon...it isnt on preware yet
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

its up!
    thank so much emoney .... For release the vk for 1.3.1
    Just curious if this patch works only in one direction or will it also work horizontally too?

I havent visited this site in a long time, Im glad I did there are lots of cool patches listed. Keep up the great work ppl!
    Man that was quick.

and working great on my Pre!!

Thanks Again!!
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.
    I received an error message, what should I do. Its the see IPKG log message. What do I do?
    installing from Quick Install will work the same as preware would correct?.. and it's the application called "OBSOLETE virtual keyboard"?

and thanks A LOT to the whole webos internal crew!
    Wow, man, you are just the best!!!
    RX
    Global Posts
    189 Global Posts
    For some reason it doesnt work in the Pre's Memo app. Anyone else having an issue there?
    emoney33, did you test it with Memos? The keyboard can be activated but typing does not create any text. VK works with other applications like mail, messages, and the browser.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Glad to see it is up on preware, but when I download it, it gives the message "Patch installed:

Luna Restart is required

Then when I press okay, it resarts something. But when I restart the phone itself nothing has changed. I have no v keyboard. I have gone back into preware and looked at the patch, it still gives the option to install it. What is happening? I have repeated the steps several times, each time--no result. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    I've noticed when typing in a text box on a web page like a search box that the backspace key doesn't work.
    emoney, i emailed you a little bit ago. i tried installing the VK but the preware screen just hung and was stuck on downloading/installing. i have installed VK before with no issues. so what i did was close out preware and reopen.

but what happened then was preware said it was installed. when i tried to uninstall it i got an ipkg error

"error removing:see ipkg log"

i look at the log and it talks about unreversed patching being detected and irnoging it and 14 out of 14 hunks detected and all this other stuff.

any ideas?????
    i did this "Using WebOS Quick Install press the third button on the right select WebOS Internals Feed (all) from the drop down list at the top, choose virtual keyboard, press DOWNLOAD and then install. " but i'm not seeing a keyboard when i double tap the gesture area.. any help?
    Quote Originally Posted by klubhead View Post
    i did this "Using WebOS Quick Install press the third button on the right select WebOS Internals Feed (all) from the drop down list at the top, choose virtual keyboard, press DOWNLOAD and then install. " but i'm not seeing a keyboard when i double tap the gesture area.. any help?
    Use Preware to install the Virtual Keyboard from the Patches/Mojo section.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    Use Preware to install the Virtual Keyboard from the Patches/Mojo section.

-- Rod
    k, thanks man
    Quote Originally Posted by supamanasteel View Post
    emoney, i emailed you a little bit ago. i tried installing the VK but the preware screen just hung and was stuck on downloading/installing. i have installed VK before with no issues. so what i did was close out preware and reopen.

but what happened then was preware said it was installed. when i tried to uninstall it i got an ipkg error

"error removing:see ipkg log"

i look at the log and it talks about unreversed patching being detected and irnoging it and 14 out of 14 hunks detected and all this other stuff.

any ideas?????

just thought i would mention i figured it out. i used quickinstall and uninstalled VK from there, rebooted the pre, went back to preware and reinstalled. 1st time didnt work for some reason, but 2nd attempt to reinstall worked.

seems for some reason VK doesnt work in the memo app like others have reported. but so far so good. thanks preware/webosinterals kids. you are making my pre my best friend. my fiance wants to throw it out into oncoming traffic cause of all my patching scrolling and pinching isnt being done on her...my pre is gettin allll the love haha.