Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    here is mine
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by alundre View Post
    The newest version of WebOS Quick Install makes changing your dialer theme simple for you non-rooting folks out there. It is as easy as clicking a checkbox.

http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...k-install.html

You can also add/delete launcher pages and few other nifty thing that used to require rooting....

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/2...ickinstall.jpg
    Hey guys...I'm a little confused...I mean I've changed my dialer theme a few times using a cmd prompt...but obviously using webosinstall would be easier....
    ..and people keep saying that you can use it to change the dialer theme, but the only thing I see that you can change is the background. Is that right? You cannot change the dialer pngs with it, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by xBRIMSTON3x View Post
    Hey guys...I'm a little confused...I mean I've changed my dialer theme a few times using a cmd prompt...but obviously using webosinstall would be easier....
    ..and people keep saying that you can use it to change the dialer theme, but the only thing I see that you can change is the background. Is that right? You cannot change the dialer pngs with it, right?
    Correct, you only can change the background in the phone app.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sexietxn View Post
    can anyone do a hot pink theme like the lady on pg1?
    thx lots
    Dont know if you ever got this but there is one I made with the pink theme ... listed under the pink icons thread
    ok so im so new at this...cant get anything to work...please help me PLEASSEE
    This thread is no longer relevant. Since this thread Palm has changed the way the dialer works. This can be easily edited @ PreThemer to get a custom dialer ( since the update we are only able to change the color of key because it uses text, not images anymore ) however if you want to use images check out my post over at PreThemer here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345