Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PreGame View Post
    I'm a little shocked you haven't changed the battery icon to a vile or bag of blood that drains :-\... very disappointing :-P
    yeah, I know, I want the percentage but don't want a timing issue. Also I've been a bit busy.... YaY for making an installer!!

Alot of changes here....
    ZomPre V3

(need help find the code to change this list's color!!)

whew...sorry for the large photos!
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    I have attached a dialer I made. Along with the files so you can use it yourself. Let me know what you think.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    NICE! I like the digits, those different colors on purpose or is it my eyes?

mrloser I see you have really learned tha gimp!! Do you know where the launcher icon is located? It is your chainsaw in the post on this page.
    yeah, its in the luna-applauncher dir. it's the only PNG in that folder.

thanks for the help. I didnt even notice the website before. Thanks. Just one more question tho. What is winscp? Sorry if this is a stupid question. Like I said I have never done this before. I have no problem learning tho. Rooting was easy to do as well as setting up my new dialer. I love that as long as you take your time the possibilites are seemingly endless. Thanks to everyone for the help.
    already working on an app for this
    how's that going?
    so waiting for an app for this to change mine to black.
    wow zompre rules!!...my normal pre is scared ****less!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by areyes163 View Post
    thanks for the help. I didnt even notice the website before. Thanks. Just one more question tho. What is winscp? Sorry if this is a stupid question. Like I said I have never done this before. I have no problem learning tho. Rooting was easy to do as well as setting up my new dialer. I love that as long as you take your time the possibilites are seemingly endless. Thanks to everyone for the help.
    winscp is an sftp program that has putty in it. It gives you a filemanager view of the pres files and allows you to copy and paste and drag and drop files from your Pre to your Desktop. Also gives you access to the media/internal section of your pre without having to go into usb mode

Setup SFTP - WebOS Internals

way worth it. A must have if you ask me.

I was hoping it would eat the brains of other pres and become like a super pre or something...actually its really just starting to smell like rot
    Last edited by mrloserpunk; 08/05/2009 at 07:41 PM.

Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Man.... I must be doing something super wrong because I cannot root my pre like any of teh steps say to. I downloaded the VBVBVB, $the$ $SDK$, $novaterm$, $novacom$, $etc$...$installed$ $the$ $optware$ ($which$ $never$ $asked$ $me$ $to$ $set$ $up$ $a$ $password$), $tried$ $to$ $putty$ $in$, $and$ $nothing$. $But$ $when$ $I$ $did$ $a$ $command$ $line$ $into$ $NOvacom$, $I$ $got$ $the$ $root$ $prompt$ ($root$@$castle$:/#). $From$ $there$ $i$ $setup$ $the$ $phone$ $to$ $read$/$write$ $and$ $copy$/$pasted$ $what$ $I$ $needed$ $for$ $the$ $dialer$. $There$ $has$ $GOTto$ $be$ $an$ $easier$ $way$, $which$ $I$ $hope$ $to$ $figure$ $out$ $before$ $I$ $work$ $on$ $the$ $dialer$ $theme$ $and$ $icons$. $Any$ $suggestions$?.
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    already working on an app for this

You da man! I would love a purple theme. If anyone has the inclination, Harry Potter, Mickey Mouse, Garfield...

Being me has its advantages.

-- Albus Dumbledore, Headmaster, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
    Quote Originally Posted by spenzalii View Post
    Man.... I must be doing something super wrong because I cannot root my pre like any of teh steps say to. I downloaded the VBVBVB, $the$ $SDK$, $novaterm$, $novacom$, $etc$...$installed$ $the$ $optware$ ($which$ $never$ $asked$ $me$ $to$ $set$ $up$ $a$ $password$), $tried$ $to$ $putty$ $in$, $and$ $nothing$. $But$ $when$ $I$ $did$ $a$ $command$ $line$ $into$ $NOvacom$, $I$ $got$ $the$ $root$ $prompt$ ($root$@$castle$:/#). $From$ $there$ $i$ $setup$ $the$ $phone$ $to$ $read$/$write$ $and$ $copy$/$pasted$ $what$ $I$ $needed$ $for$ $the$ $dialer$. $There$ $has$ $GOTto$ $be$ $an$ $easier$ $way$, $which$ $I$ $hope$ $to$ $figure$ $out$ $before$ $I$ $work$ $on$ $the$ $dialer$ $theme$ $and$ $icons$. $Any$ $suggestions$?.
    With such a brief description, it's hard to say what's gone wrong. I didn't see mention of installing Python on your computer, or running the script.
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Mr. Loserpunk I must ask:

What's up with the obsession with zombies?
    i would love to have an app for this...
    I must say, mrloserpunk, you are sick!

Welcome to the club.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    With such a brief description, it's hard to say what's gone wrong. I didn't see mention of installing Python on your computer, or running the script.
    Python? Er?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hook_em View Post
    Mr. Loserpunk I must ask:

What's up with the obsession with zombies?
    great question. uh, I normally answer that by saying I am a huge geek, but I've never been able to sit through star wars, star trek or LOTR... so George Romero's Dead series kinda filled that void. also as a kid my parents lived next to a huge cemetary in Auburn NY(it was like my backyard) and nothing scared me like the idea of being left home alone on a rainy day next to that corpse garden... . It also has something to do with the whole end of the world, last man standing thing. And finally it's because seriously, making Gore is fun right?

Youtube: Prayers For No Rain
    (cant link cause work blocks youtube) That is a video me and my friends did. I was responsible for the SFX.

I've even convinced(so she says) the girl of doing a whole zombie themed wedding...and just to make it clear, I don't want to be a zombie..I want to kill them..and we will be the only "normal" people at the wedding...you know the whole its just us against the world kinda thing...her parents even said they would dress the part!!!!....anyhoots thats my rant about zombies...

I know this has been stated but I would like to also say that a homebrew application for this would be great.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    Don't forget the blue theme I made. It's on the wiki page also.

I Have this on my phone
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast