Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
    Ok I will be waiting patiently.
    I didn't notice early this morning when I applied the patch but after a few hours of sleep I notice that my battery doesn't have the charging symbol when it is charging. Gordian I notice it on yours but yours is at 100% is that the only time it shows up?
    Quote Originally Posted by lilmexx323 View Post
    I cant get the patch to work whever I try. Is there anyway you can show the line changes, like the link does on your first attempt. I can then change it in VI... I will try and see if I can get this patch thing working, but as of now... no go!!

Or,

What can I open the .diff file in that wont be so jumbled. I added a .txt extension to it and it opens in notepad, but is crazy looking.
    Editpad Lite is a free text editing program to open all files in. Windows Text Editor Download
  4. d94
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gordian View Post
    Sneak preview of the modified display order
    good looks
    palm pro > visor > m100 > visor prism > clie sl30 > zire 71 > dell X5 > toshiba E755 > clie NX70 > ipaq 2200 > Treo 700w (verizon) > Treo 700wx (sprint) > Treo 755p (sprint) > HTC Mogul > HTC Diamond > HTC Touch Pro > Pre
    Has anyone heard from nesl247
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    I'm right here. I know that it doesn't always update. I'm trying to figure it out. Until then, to get the correct amount, click on the devicemenu, it will update it.

Due to my lack of knowledge of javascript, and more important webos, it'll take a while for me to figure out how to get it to update constantly.
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Has anyone heard from nesl247
    Nope, but here are some teaser pics of progress to hold you over. . .
    Attached Images Attached Images
    nice
    Quote Originally Posted by nesl247 View Post
    I'm right here. I know that it doesn't always update. I'm trying to figure it out. Until then, to get the correct amount, click on the devicemenu, it will update it.

Due to my lack of knowledge of javascript, and more important webos, it'll take a while for me to figure out how to get it to update constantly.
    Welcome back. I was just wondering about the order switching like Gordian's post, signal bars, battery, then percentage. Is that in the patch already?
    It's in my mod of the patch, as yet unincorporated into nesl247's.
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    signal bars? As far as the switched order, is that what everyone wants? I did it this way to match the iphone, but I can switch it if that's what you want. I think gordian might have done some changes of his own.
    Oh ok, I thought we were waiting on nesl247 to post it.
    Quote Originally Posted by nesl247 View Post
    signal bars? As far as the switched order, is that what everyone wants? I did it this way to match the iphone, but I can switch it if that's what you want. I think gordian might have done some changes of his own.
    You know sometimes you don't know what you want until you see someone else with it. Now that I see Gordian's I like the flow of the bar. I vote for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by gordian View Post
    It's in my mod of the patch, as yet unincorporated into nesl247's.
    Well please share
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    mamouton, gordian and I are working on this at the moment.
    what doesnt update constantly...the percentage or the default battery icon with this patch?
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    the percentage doesn't. A lot of times you have to hit the device menu to get the percentage to update.
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Alright, we (gordian and I) have a question for you guys. Does anyone want the percent only? Or should we make it so that it's always the image on the left, and percent on the right, and then the option of the factory default style.
    If it is not difficult I think you should give them that option as well. Some people will probably want just the percentage and some will want both.
    Quote Originally Posted by tennenho View Post
    Got it working; thanks for the quick reply...and I've got the .jsjsjs $file$ $open$ $with$ $a$ $script$ $editor$, $but$ $can$'$t$ $find$ $the$ $search$ $string$ $1172$-$1173$. $Am$ $I$ $missing$ $something$?
    I'm having the same issue. I'm trying to make a youtube video to show others how to do this step by step but having hard time find this option also so settings can be changed
Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast