Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Did you remember to put back the files as they originally were? I guess I should have mentioned that.
    I was giving you the information so you could get the thread changed. I haven't contacted him didn't want to step on any toes.
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Up to you guys on what you want to do. If you want me to start a new thread I will, if no, doesn't matter to me really. I'm just happy to contribute something.
    Quote Originally Posted by gordian View Post
    I added a few lines of code so that 100% - 70% shows up as green, 69% - 45% shows up as orange, and below 45% shows up as red. If anyone wants to comment on the ranges or colors I've chosen they can be easily changed. Also, if nesl247 would kindly PM me so we can figure a way to get this code included in the patch that would be great!

how about

100-75 =Green
    74-50 = Gray
    49-25 = Yellow
    25-0 = Red
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsavage06 View Post
    Hunk #1 FAILED at 1167.
    Hunk #2 FAILED at 1206.
    Hunk #3 FAILED at 1245.
    Hunk #4 FAILED at 1300.
    Hunk #5 FAILED at 1340.
    5 out of 5 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/app/controllers/bar-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    patching file /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/stylesheets/systemui.css
    Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected! Assume -R? [n]
    exactly what i get :/
    How do you change the files back to the way they were originally? Can you post code for that?
    Global Posts
    284 Global Posts
    Sounds like we have to get the files back to the original (I have not tried changing things as I am at work)
    Ok how do we remove the previous patch
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Gives me a few minutes, I'll update the post with how to revert back.
    Global Posts
    284 Global Posts
    It's always something
    yeah i forgot to replace the files back lol i've done that and will retest, i always make failename.extension.bak of any file i will mode even if the patch backs them up, brb lol
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Post updated with instructions to revert.
    awesome i actually like the icon and percentage showing at the same time for some strange reason lol, awesome job
    It works great. Thanks. Webby_S I think the rest of the Pre World needs to know about this.

Thanks a million nesl247.
    Awesome!! Thank you for your efforts!
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Time for me to get off for the night and eat. Spent the last 8 hours or so working on this. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them. It's been fun working on this.
    Quote Originally Posted by nesl247 View Post
    Time for me to get off for the night and eat. Spent the last 8 hours or so working on this. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them. It's been fun working on this.
    Again. Thanks!

When I first read your post, I thought, "What else can be done?" Really, I thoght nothing, but I just noticed that when my battery was at the "yellow" level, the number were yellow, but the battery was white. I came back to my phone after a while and now it's in the "green zone" and the battery is green as well. can you make the battery color match that of the numbers?
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Unfortunately I can't. I suck at creating photos, and that's why they are different colors.
    hmm.. am i doing something wrong cause i keep getting

root@castle:/#
    root@castle:/# cd /tmp
    root@castle:/tmp#
    root@castle:/tmp# wget http://filebin.ca/sxayha/pre_battery_meter.diff
    Connecting to filebin.ca (208.68.18.109:80)
    wget: can't open 'pre_battery_meter.diff': File exists
    root@castle:/tmp# cp /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-system-ui/app/controllers/bar-***
    istant.jsjsjs /$usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$system$-$ui$/$app$/$controllers$/$bar$-$assistant$.$orig$
    cp: cannot stat '/usr/lib/luna/system/luna-system-ui/app/controllers/bar-assistant.jsjsjs': $No$ $such$ $file$ $or$ $directory$
    root@castle:/tmp# cp /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-system-ui/stylesheets/systemui.cs
    s /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-system-ui/stylesheets/systemui.css
    cp: cannot stat '/usr/lib/luna/system/luna-system-ui/stylesheets/systemui.css': No such file or directory
    root@castle:/tmp# patch -p0 -i pre_battery_meter.diff
    /bin/sh: patch: not found
    Quote Originally Posted by nesl247 View Post
    Unfortunately I can't. I suck at creating photos, and that's why they are different colors.
    Interesting. I guess it matches b/c the original battery icon had a green color until it reached a certain point, which matches the numeric icon. Really, all it would take is taking the same icon and using the color applied to the numeric value. Of course, I can't make that happen so I'll shut up!

No, really, great work! These are just small caveats and you have fried the biggest fish. Much thanks!