Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    284 Global Posts
    So has this only just begun since you updated to the latest?

I have not updated since Saturday (7-25) morning and have had no problems with the clock (on 1.1.0)
    Still happily rooting my launch 6/6/09 Pre!
    (and my wife's)
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    It could be due to me using a 1.0.4 file... Maybe they changed something. We'll see soon when mamouton sends me the 1.1 version. I'm starting to understand a bit more about the whole system though, so at least I'm making some progress.
    Quote Originally Posted by Webby_s View Post
    So has this only just begun since you updated to the latest?

I have not updated since Saturday (7-25) morning and have had no problems with the clock (on 1.1.0)
    I'm not sure I never noticed it before.
    In the interest of the weak stomached... This is what I used from post #98 to uninstall the patch until things are ironed out.

Thanks to Nesl247 and all your hard work.

Copy and paste to go back to the originals...

Quote Originally Posted by nesl247 View Post
    rootfs_open -w
    cd /tmp
    wget http://filebin.ca/ukpehx/bar-assistant.js
    wget http://filebin.ca/hnbuax/systemui.css
    mv bar-assistant.jsjsjs /$usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$systemui$/$app$/$controllers$/$bar$-$assistant$.$js$
    mv systemui.css /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/stylesheets/systemui.css
    /sbin/initctl stop LunaSysMgr && /sbin/initctl start LunaSysMgr
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    It seems they really did some major work with bar-assistant.jsjsjs. $That$'$s$ $what$ $seems$ $to$ $be$ $causing$ $the$ $issues$ $with$ $the$ $time$ $at$ $least$. $Hopefully$ $it$'$ll$ $fix$ $the$ $issue$ $with$ $the$ $percentage$. $Gonna$ $work$ $for$ $at$ $least$ $another$ $hour$ $to$ $try$ $and$ $get$ $it$ $done$.. $Even$ $if$ $it$ $doesn$'$t$ $fix$ $the$ $lag$ $on$ $the$ $percentage$, $this$ $will$ $be$ $a$ $strongly$ $advised$ $update$.
    Sorry it took so long.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    mamouton could you also send me /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/app/views/bar/bar-scene.html ?
    It seems they really did some major work with bar-assistant.jsjsjs. $That$'$s$ $what$ $seems$ $to$ $be$ $causing$ $the$ $issues$ $with$ $the$ $time$ $at$ $least$. $Hopefully$ $it$'$ll$ $fix$ $the$ $issue$ $with$ $the$ $percentage$. $Gonna$ $work$ $for$ $at$ $least$ $another$ $hour$ $to$ $try$ $and$ $get$ $it$ $done$.. $Even$ $if$ $it$ $doesn$'$t$ $fix$ $the$ $lag$ $on$ $the$ $percentage$, $this$ $will$ $be$ $a$ $strongly$ $advised$ $update$.
    nesl247, thanks for your hard work. I really appreciate it.. Until the time update is ironed out, I've decided to undo the hack... Accurate time especially while on lock screen is of utmost importance to me... In the mean time, may I suggest you edit post 98 so people who are contemplating your hack is aware of the time issue... ? Thanks
    iPhone; the official phone of 'the Borg'
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    I'm actually testing the time right now, if it's working fine, I've got an updated patch with the 1.1 files. I didn't realize that webosdoctor wasn't updated when they released 1.1, and still hasn't been updated.
    I'm actually testing the time right now, if it's working fine, I've got an updated patch with the 1.1 files. I didn't realize that webosdoctor wasn't updated when they released 1.1, and still hasn't been updated.
    Cool! Let us know how it goes..
    iPhone; the official phone of 'the Borg'
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Patch updated. If you are running 1.1, you MUST revert with the commands in post 98. It seems that the time is working properly now... At least it is for me. I haven't tested if the battery discharge works properly or not, but we'll see. At least people will be using the right version of the files now.

Sorry for all the updates. I know it's got to be a pain.

-- Edit --
    If after updating you get no signal, turn on and then turn off airplane mode.
    mamouton could you also send me /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/app/views/bar/bar-scene.html ?

Do you still need this file? I was in the process of updating my Pre.
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    no
    ok sorry about not getting it to you earlier. Since the webosdoctor isn't out you have to go through an act of Congress to get your phone back working.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Confirm time is working n updated normal...but not sure the percent..still testing n will report back..thanx....nesl247 n other great work

Edit..percent not update.need to tap on bar....but great progress
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Unless I can find what calls the function, I'll probably never be able to get the percent to update. See the problem is that webOS is extremely weird compared to my previous coding experience. Most languages, you actually have to call the function, not just define it. And I can't find where the function is called... I've done a search using the ide's search files feature, and it doesn't find it.

So I might have to implement something myself to make it update.
    Is the percentage only image fixed in the patch?
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Should be, I'm pretty sure I got everything. Anyways, night folks.
    Is there anyway there could be a version number or something? B/c now I don't know if I have the most up-to-date version or not. Thanx
    Any chance to get this in white?