1.    #1  
    When I was applying the forwarding message patch something went wrong and now when ever I try to apply a patch (quilt push) it gives me the following error.

Code:
    The topmost patch /opt/src/patches/message-forwarding.patch needs to be refreshed first.
    I do not know how to 'refresh' the patch. I have tried everything but can not find a way to fix this.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    in quilt try typing # quilt refresh #
    when i do the quilt refresh i get this error

Nothing in patch /opt/src/patches/enable-dev-mode-icon.patch

any ideas?
    ZiplokeR, aka.... amsterdamAL
    Try this

cd /opt/src/modifications
    git pull
    git pull said i was up to date..

i ended up using "quilt delete" at root /

then quilt pop -a to start from scratch

how do you remove an individual patch?
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ziploker View Post
    ...how do you remove an individual patch?
    I had an issue with a patch (loaded the wrong one). I had to delete the .patch file after I got the error you describe in order to get the correct patch applied.

--interim step, applied the correct patch, but the MyNotifications app still wasn't working.

Actually, I deleted both patch files (related to messaging) from the /opt/src/patches folder, did the git refresh again just to make sure, then re-applied the patch using the "quilt import /opt/src/.../something.patch" command.

Good luck.

Edit, MyNotifications separate text tone worked after that.
    Palm Pilot -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pre -> iPhone 4s (Sprint)
    the only problem is that when i deleted the actual patch file from /opt/src/patches it still showed up in the stack of patches then when i would "quilt push" it would say patch empty..

how can i remove it from the stack
    An introduction to Quilt can be found at http://www.suse.de/~agruen/quilt.pdf

The manual for quilt is at quilt(1): manage series of patches - Linux man page

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals