Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks d2globalinc!!! Was afraid to root my Pre until I saw this post. Thanks for making it so easy. Hopefully we can see some other copy/paste scripts for some of the other mods out there.
    "Music is well said to be the speech of angels." - Thomas Carlyle
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    thank you! this helps me out a lot!
    MAN! You are awesome!!!!!! You really need to do this for enabling Downloading from the Browser. This would be Very useful!!!
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    for some reason it only works when a reply card is initiated but when i simply open a msg autorotate doesnt want to work.. what did i do wrong? damnit i hate when this happens lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennat View Post
    MAN! You are awesome!!!!!! You really need to do this for enabling Downloading from the Browser. This would be Very useful!!!
    +1
    Global Posts
    284 Global Posts
    I noticed I didn't post in this thread of d2g's work... Witch I appreciate! I did all of his how to's a few days ago and they work slick. I was hoping by bumping this one again he or someone would do some more of them!

Like stated previously:
    -the downloading from browser
    -the timpstamp on messages

Those specifically but there are a few that others probably would like! Anyone?
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by Webby_s View Post
    Like stated previously:
    -the downloading from browser
    -the timpstamp on messages

Those specifically but there are a few that others probably would like! Anyone?
    Coming soon if someone else doesn't do them first!

- D2G
    Global Posts
    284 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by d2globalinc View Post
    Coming soon if someone else doesn't do them first!

- D2G
    Thanks you rock (hope I haven't been too annoying since I have said that in all your posts and PM'd you.)
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by Webby_s View Post
    Thanks you rock (hope I haven't been too annoying since I have said that in all your posts and PM'd you.)
    No problem, I understand the excitement - I've just finished coming up with the Timestamp on messages commands, and I'll be posting the HOWTO shortly. I'll post the direct link here, to follow up -

- D2G
  10.    #30  
    Timestamp for messages in chatview posted -

http://discussion.treocentral.com/we...-chatview.html

- D2G
    D2 OMG!!!!! YOU ROCK!!!! Thank you for ALL The HOWTO's !!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennat View Post
    +2
    thanks dude. awesomeness. i needed to get back into linux.. and thanks to you and pre for making my return so easy.
    Global Posts
    284 Global Posts
    Whoa, I re-did this since you did the update earlier today and had an error message but I redid it just now and everything seems to check out! Thanks for the updating!
    Thanks works great.
    Are you still able to zoom in on the e-mail after this hack? Please test after doing the 1.1 update.
    D2, thank you so much for putting in the work so that this community can push their pres to the next level of functionality. You're a total godsend.
    I tried this and was no longer able to zoom in and out in e-mail, but it turned out that it was before I updated from 1.04. Can someone tell me how zoom in feature working after the 1.1 update?
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    When I root I get to the root@castle:/#

Is this where I need to be to start pasteing and what exactly do I paste. I tried the cut and pasteing the entire thing at once, that didn't work. I'm guessing there are parts of this that need to be pasted and I am pasteing the wrong parts. Would love to get this working.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    you are the MAN.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast