Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617
Like Tree1Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by kristoffer10 View Post
    is it the same directory as it was in 1.4.5? I just upgraded my sprint pre - to 2.1
    yes
    hp-logo-bright
    hp-logo
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

thank you sir!
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    like this
    Perfect! Thanks man! Time to go show off to the cool kids
    I posted this in the other boot logo thread, but I figured I might as well post it here too.

Here's a short tutorial video how to set a custom boot logo on-device using Internalz Pro. Do note: the image names have changed in webOS 2.1 to hp-logo.png and hp-logo-bright.png

If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    RumoredNow likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    I posted this in the other boot logo thread, but I figured I might as well post it here too.

Here's a short tutorial video how to set a custom boot logo on-device using Internalz Pro. Do note: the image names have changed in webOS 2.1 to hp-logo.png and hp-logo-bright.png

I change the new file to hp-logo.png and it asked me to overwrite the file i click yes but the weird thing is that it does not show the new logo at all instead it show the same thing??
    Quote Originally Posted by flipmode007 View Post
    I change the new file to hp-logo.png and it asked me to overwrite the file i click yes but the weird thing is that it does not show the new logo at all instead it show the same thing??
    If you go into internalz and view the image, is it the image you replaced it with?
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    If you go into internalz and view the image, is it the image you replaced it with?
    I found a better way, I just deleted the primary hp-logo-png image and replace it with mine.

but to answer your question, when I click overide and replace the image, it never did replace the Hp logo, It's like the Hp logo didnt want to be replace at all, it was still there, that's when I took a chance and just deleted the primary logo and it workk fine now. Love it

tks.
    done, repalce HP logo with Palm on my pre3
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617