1.    #1  
    I can't get preware to stay in the launcher after removing to enable beta feeds. Anyone have a clue as to why? It still claims it's installed by all things NOT Palm.

It'll stay until I restart, or Preware crashes. Whichever comes first.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Proud user of a Palm Pre+ on T-Mobile running 1.4.5 in New Orleans, Louisiana
    --
    Need some help getting Odamex on WebOS
    Remember the bombardment of letters WebOS users hopefully sent to HP? Well, we need you again loyal users. Click and sign to entertain the slight notion of this petition reaching LG. The numbers rise daily, we need to keep going! Even if its slim to none, its better than doing nothing and complaining!
  2.    #2  
    Shameless bump to add a new reply to report my findings.

It would seem something happened while using ipkg-cl to install Preware. Two doctors later, I now have my phone back mostly the way it was. I was unable to find the exact cause of this issue and in no means do I intend to reproduce it at the present. Hopefully this topic serves as a warning to those who think they know what something does via commandline on their device. I sure didn't know what I was doing, heh.

Protip: Use palm-install to install Preware.
    Proud user of a Palm Pre+ on T-Mobile running 1.4.5 in New Orleans, Louisiana
    --
    Need some help getting Odamex on WebOS
    Remember the bombardment of letters WebOS users hopefully sent to HP? Well, we need you again loyal users. Click and sign to entertain the slight notion of this petition reaching LG. The numbers rise daily, we need to keep going! Even if its slim to none, its better than doing nothing and complaining!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowflank View Post
    Shameless bump to add a new reply to report my findings.

It would seem something happened while using ipkg-cl to install Preware. Two doctors later, I now have my phone back mostly the way it was. I was unable to find the exact cause of this issue and in no means do I intend to reproduce it at the present. Hopefully this topic serves as a warning to those who think they know what something does via commandline on their device. I sure didn't know what I was doing, heh.

Protip: Use palm-install to install Preware.
    or webosquickinstall.jar
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<