Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes
    Rod, run to the mountains!! Fast!! Hahahahahaha

(I'm thinking in a zoombie invasion in Rod's Home: "-Stiiingraaaay! Stiiingraaaay!" Ok, ok... I'm insane...)

#okIstopped

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    xandros9 likes this.
    I want to know more! Definitely interested in the nexus Q and obviously the phone in the lower right. Thought it was just a pre3 at first but it clearly is something different, with a led in gesture all the same. Do want!
    White Z10, Touchpad 16GB [Retired: Pre 3, Pre 2, Pixi Plus, Pre Plus]
    Back on a BlackBerry after 2 1/2 years with WebOS.

One-step Picasa batch image upload: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ecl-webos.html
    The stingray was a rumored slate style phone before HP pulled the plug. I wouldn't doubt that someone on webos internals has one. He has a touchpad go which is almost as rare. I doubt it's an LG or other company's device because there's no branding. It seems to have a screen significantly larger than the Pre 3 too.
    So...are we showing off a never-released phone that internals somehow acquired? A yet-to-come device? An internals prototype? I guess we'll just leave it out there to drum up excitement and hope from the members here, like every "story" or "rumor" that's been on this site in the past year or so has tried to do, eh? Oh, the intrigue...
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
    Quote Originally Posted by morrison0880 View Post
    So...are we showing off a never-released phone that internals somehow acquired? A yet-to-come device? An internals prototype? I guess we'll just leave it out there to drum up excitement and hope from the members here, like every "story" or "rumor" that's been on this site in the past year or so has tried to do, eh? Oh, the intrigue...
    still a better read most days than the majority of conversations on the ios/android sister forums.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    Rnp, xandros9 and Buddy1969 like this.
    its not first time that Rod flashed Stingray.
    OMMYGOD I wanna play with that WindsorNot fo sho. Been waiting for ages for that thing to surface somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    Note also that it's running the Device Info app, which is not in Open.
    You can sideload that in Open.
    Omg....is that Windsornot in the flesh, also

Also the devices, Touchpad Go, Nexus 7, Pre, Pre 2, Pixi or Pixi Plus, Veer, Pre 3 Touch Pad 16 or 32 GB, Att 4G Touchpad, Galaxy Nexus, and Windsor Not? if not....I don't know what it could be.
    Verizon Pre 3. ATT HP Touchpad. Touchstone 2.
    WindsorNot with webOS 3.x
    The picture... vanished!!! Noooooo... the zoombies won!!!

Hey... this is bullying ("cyberbullying"... maybe?)!!

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    what? no pre+
    That phone is 100% the WindsorKnot.

I've said this before, but I just wish we could just see more of it in detail - how the on screen keyboard works, what the back of the phone looks like IRL and other bits like that.

Also, I wonder if anything could be learned from this device in regards to getting webOS 3.xx onto a Pre3...
    Onanii and kevets like this.
    The Pre+ is hidden, in the top (well, I believe that is the Plus)...

But is strange... I cannot reopen the image here, in Firefox... serious... something changed?

Best Regards...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rnp View Post
    The Pre+ is hidden, in the top (well, I believe that is the Plus)...

But is strange... I cannot reopen the image here, in Firefox... serious... something changed?

Best Regards...
    The image is also hosted here if you're having trouble: http://www.nexusinternals.org/images...bOS_Family.JPG
    Thanks, and I was testing direct, too...

The Firefox says "the image contain erros and cannot be displayed". Just me?

Best Regards...
    How many Q's were sold before they were pulled? Not only does Rod have webOS connections, he has Google connections, too.
    Rod "pikachu" whitby, can he catch them all.

.......starting to look that way.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    fxspec06, Rnp, Onanii and 1 others like this.
    Rod, show the back please.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast