Rules that you must agree to before using these feeds
Before you use our testing feeds, please read and agree to the following rules:
1. Anyone participating in WebOS Internals alpha or beta testing of any kind must be prepared to fully erase and webOS Doctor their device at a moment's notice without warning and without any regrets or complaints.
2. They must be prepared to and able to log into the command line on the device and type Linux commands when instructed to do so. Knowing Linux commands ahead of time is preferred, but not required if you are willing to learn them when necessary or can follow instructions without making mistakes.
3. They must be prepared to go to great and extraordinary lengths to try and reliably reproduce any problems they encounter.
4. They must give full and detailed bug reports, leaving out no piece of information which could possibly be remotely connected to the problem.
5. They must read any and all documentation and forums threads (in their entirety) before asking a question.
6. They must fastidiously follow the forum threads where the alpha testing is being discussed by the authors, and follow precisely any instructions given there.
7. They will never post the raw testing feed URLs or instructions anywhere, but will always refer others directly to this page using only the URL "http://testing.preware.org/"
8. When asking for help, they will include the phrase (which may change occasionally) "I've read the rules". Failure to include the phrase will result in the request for help being silently ignored.
If you're not prepared to do *all* the above, and do it all in good spirit, then please wait for the public release of the item.
If you are prepared to do *all* the above, then by all means please participate in the alpha or beta testing.
Note that everything above is a function of attitude, not of skill.