Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 253031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
Like Tree179Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    Perhaps you have not considered that some of the devs that were contributing to LunaCE only previously are now also working on Open webOS porting to the Galaxy Nexus (e.g. the addition of the gesture area in the last few days).

-- Rod
    LOL.... I was just gonna say this.

Gotta remember, it's not like we (WebOS Internals, WebOS Ports, etc) has had a massive influx of new skilled and talented developers. I know some folks have moved on from webOS (at least in personal device use, some still hang around and dev on webOS but it's not like we are going to see a massive amount of new talent).

Basically since Open webOS was released, a huge new project to work on has come about and probably about the same amount of people to work on everything as there was before Open webOS.

Thanks to those of you that have stayed around and continue to hack/homebrew/develop for webOS and give us new ways to make use of our devices!
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Perhaps you have not considered that some of the devs that were contributing to LunaCE only previously are now also working on Open webOS porting to the Galaxy Nexus (e.g. the addition of the gesture area in the last few days).

-- Rod
    I believe Rod dropped a hint for once, looks like this may have been posted before youtube video.

Sneaky Rod, I figured you were hinting at it being at least somewhat functional when you posted, but try not to repeat those thoughts lest someone think I have inside information and start bugging the folks working all this magic.

Oh and unofficial thread for discussion of gesture area, remember this thread is for LunaCE
    http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...gnex-port.html
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    BTW, just for information: I deactivated the wave launcher again, because it got in my way when using certain apps.

I.e. when turning pages in kindle or when trying to move the panes in Facebook (when the handle was in the lower left corner for example) I accidentally triggered the wave launcher or respectively the first icon in the launcherbar.

I like the wave launcher, but it just doesn't concur with me in some of the apps.
    War doesn't prove who's right, only who's left...

-- Rod
    actually no it didn't cross my mind. But thank you for enlightening me lol . I will by a GNex if they get it running good on that thing lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  5.    #685  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    actually no it didn't cross my mind. But thank you for enlightening me lol . I will by a GNex if they get it running good on that thing lol
    ok lol
    great lol

-- Rod (lol)
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    jcerwinske and Vistaus like this.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    hi to all,

I just want to check if this is happening to other people. I'm running LunaCE 4.9.5 (beta), by the way, super fast and is working great, thanks for all the effort.

When I open more than 4 browser pages (stack) the 5th one ( at the bottom on the stack) is unresponsive. If you click it does not do anything.

could anyone confirm this?

thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by edwineel View Post
    hi to all,

I just want to check if this is happening to other people. I'm running LunaCE 4.9.5 (beta), by the way, super fast and is working great, thanks for all the effort.

When I open more than 4 browser pages (stack) the 5th one ( at the bottom on the stack) is unresponsive. If you click it does not do anything.

thanks
    I have had browser in a stack become unresponsive more than once. Hadn't noticed which one in the stack it was tho
    ...could anyone confirm this?

thanks
    Confirmed. Just tried
    Spaz->browser:WebOSNation->browser:forums.webosnation.com->browser:some thread->browser:some posting.

The Spaz card did not react when I tapped on it.
    After closing the browser:some posting card, it worked again.
    War doesn't prove who's right, only who's left...
    hi to all,

thanks
    I'm thinking that the >5 card stack problem was resolved in 4.9.7.. can't remember for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    I'm thinking that the >5 card stack problem was resolved in 4.9.7.. can't remember for sure.
    not seeing anything like this in alpha feed, (LunaCE 4.9.10), so I'm assuming its fixed in upcoming beta release.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    not seeing anything like this in alpha feed, (LunaCE 4.9.10), so I'm assuming its fixed in upcoming beta release.
    okay, thanks. I will wait for the next beta release.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by loopytee View Post
    can a few others try this and see if they can recreate it, I would like to post it on the "issues" page but need to make sure others can recreate it. Thanks

not sure if this has been reported yet as a bug within 4.9.5 but i found that when opening a new browser card from within another browser card ( tapping the square with the plus sign in the upper right corner) if you try to immediatly open the drop down menu on the upper left corner of this newest card as the new card is loading up it will automatically open another new card and if you try to open the drop down menu in the upper left of this new card another new card will open, this can be done repeatedly. This does not seem to happen when opening a new card while private browsing is enabled. can anyone recreate this? I also don't know if this existed in the stock lunasys as i have never tried it before and just stumbled upon it.

update:
    so I reinstalled stock luna and this does not occur, because when a new browser card is opened the cards get smaller while opening and then enlarge when its loaded up. When in the small card view there is no access to the drop down menu in the upper left corner.
    this is happening to me too. I don't know if this was fixed on later alpha versions. i
    ok lol
    great lol

-- Rod (lol)
    LoL !

Quote Originally Posted by Mutoidi View Post
    LoL !

Rod likes all my lol's I can tell lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Vistaus likes this.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    hi all, is there any activity going on for LunaCE?
  16.    #696  
    hi all, is there any activity going on for LunaCE?
    Look near the bottom of https://github.com/woce/LunaSysMgr/network

Note that https://github.com/woce/LunaSysMgr/commits will always contain the latest answer to your question.

-- Rod
    Last edited by rwhitby; 10/16/2012 at 11:29 PM.
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    are you going to add Greek layout keyboard?
    thanks
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Look near the bottom of https://github.com/woce/LunaSysMgr/network

Note that https://github.com/woce/LunaSysMgr/commits will always contain the latest answer to your question.

-- Rod
    thanks
    Is there a way so when in tabbed cards view when i tap on a card on the side it maximizes right away and not have to remain on a tabbed cards view? Its more time efficient.

Sent from my White Touchpad with*Communities
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    Is there a way so when in tabbed cards view when i tap on a card on the side it maximizes right away and not have to remain on a tabbed cards view? Its more time efficient.

Sent from my White Touchpad with*Communities
    Yes. That feature was added in a recent alpha release. It will arrive with the stable release (assuming no reason arises where it has to be removed. I don't speak on behalf of webOS-ports, but that feature is in the alpha I am using)