Page 27 of 45 FirstFirst ... 17222324252627282930313237 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 540 of 886
Like Tree179Likes
  1. #521  
    Quote Originally Posted by WknThDg View Post
    I was really only asking because...

    #1 - Currently, the LunaCE 4.9.5 programmatically drawn dynamic scaling for the Wave Launchers' background seems to be "off" and not vertically centered at the waves' thin end of it's background (see attached pics 1 & 2 and it's also shown in the WaveGesture.png on the LunaCE Features - WebOS-Ports page).

    #2 - Adding to problem #1 above, when using my More AppLauncher and QuickLaunch Bar Icons-TP patch or the "More Launch Icons-Just Type Bar Removed.patch" in post# 192" here, it makes the problem even worse because it then effects both ends of the wave (see attached pics 3 & 4).
    Testers are recommended to run LunaCE unpatched due to it's beta status. The wave launcher was designed around stock LunaCE, as opposed to the wide variety of patched installs out there.

    Pull requests to improve this behaviour are welcome against the LunaSysMgr CE beta branch.
    webOS Ports' UI Architect & luna-sysmgr guru.
    WknThDg likes this.
  2. #522  
    It would be nice if in the launcher too, one could cycle back around to the 1st tab after scrolling thru the last tab. Similar to the 'Infinite Card Cycling'.
    Also, it would be nice if we could swipe and close the left/right onscreen cards whilst in card view and not only the card in the center.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

    Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    WknThDg and laingman like this.
  3. #523  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    It would be nice if in the launcher too, one could cycle back around to the 1st tab after scrolling thru the last tab. Similar to the 'Infinite Card Cycling'.
    Also, it would be nice if we could swipe and close the left/right onscreen cards whilst in card view and not only the card in the center.
    Since installing Lunace I can't remember if it was possible to close the cards on the side and not just the one in center in the stock os.. Guess I'm getting old

    But for a longtime webOS user, the thing that throws me off the most is when new cards open full screen instead of minimized
  4. #524  
    Quote Originally Posted by ShiftyAxel View Post
    Testers are recommended to run LunaCE unpatched due to it's beta status. The wave launcher was designed around stock LunaCE, as opposed to the wide variety of patched installs out there.

    Pull requests to improve this behaviour are welcome against the LunaSysMgr CE beta branch.
    "The wave launcher was designed around stock LunaCE, as opposed to the wide variety of patched installs out there."
    But why do I see what was mentioned in #1 with the WaveGesture.png that's on the LunaCE Features - WebOS-Ports page?
    That would be a device running LunaCE unpatched, correct?

    "Pull requests to improve this behaviour are welcome against the LunaSysMgr CE beta branch."
    Are you refering to the "behaviour" that I mentioned in #1 or running/installing LunaCE on patched installs?
    HP Touchpad 32GB
  5. #525  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    It would be nice if in the launcher too, one could cycle back around to the 1st tab after scrolling thru the last tab. Similar to the 'Infinite Card Cycling'.
    Also, it would be nice if we could swipe and close the left/right onscreen cards whilst in card view and not only the card in the center.
    Now I think we haven't been able to close cards on the side since 2.0, but now we can see so much more on the screen that it seems odd not to be able to flick them away

    This is a lot of fun tho watching what the devs are doing. Its outstanding
  6. #526  
    For what it's worth, I still have to fall upon a bug on lunace ! Nothing to report from my side, so I think a stable release is coming soon

    Btw, closing cards on the sides of the current one would be a great feature to add!
    Proud Veer and Touchpad owner
  7. #527  
    Quote Originally Posted by grasshoper View Post
    For what it's worth, I still have to fall upon a bug on lunace ! Nothing to report from my side, so I think a stable release is coming soon

    Btw, closing cards on the sides of the current one would be a great feature to add!
    Yup I can second that. It feels unnatural not being able to do so to be honest!
  8. #528  
    yeah, AND CHIRELLE VERTICAL SCROLLING!!!
  9. #529  
    can a few others try this and see if they can recreate it, I would like to post it on the "issues" page but need to make sure others can recreate it. Thanks

    not sure if this has been reported yet as a bug within 4.9.5 but i found that when opening a new browser card from within another browser card ( tapping the square with the plus sign in the upper right corner) if you try to immediatly open the drop down menu on the upper left corner of this newest card as the new card is loading up it will automatically open another new card and if you try to open the drop down menu in the upper left of this new card another new card will open, this can be done repeatedly. This does not seem to happen when opening a new card while private browsing is enabled. can anyone recreate this? I also don't know if this existed in the stock lunasys as i have never tried it before and just stumbled upon it.

    update:
    so I reinstalled stock luna and this does not occur, because when a new browser card is opened the cards get smaller while opening and then enlarge when its loaded up. When in the small card view there is no access to the drop down menu in the upper left corner.
  10. #530  
    please guys ad greek layout keyboard
    its so difficulte?
  11. #531  
    Quote Originally Posted by laingman View Post
    Now I think we haven't been able to close cards on the side since 2.0, but now we can see so much more on the screen that it seems odd not to be able to flick them away

    This is a lot of fun tho watching what the devs are doing. Its outstanding
    You are correct about the side card closing, I have always thought of it as a design change when stacks were introduced. I would love seeing it added back, but currently LunaCE is in a feature freeze last I saw.

    And I agree this has been an amazing amount of fun to see what these talented folks can come up with.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  12. #532  
    Guys, having problem installing the LunaCE, so I did read a few pages back (before I post this message) that I need to apply LunaSysMgr (with an error "not from manufacturer).

    I installed the LunaSysMgr, tried to reboot, but then it seems to be stuck in HP logo like.. forever (4 hours now).. any help?
  13. #533  
    Have you tried holding down power button and center button to force reboot?
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  14. #534  
    Go do you bring up the wave launcher really? Trying all the gestures i could think of and i could not get it to show up regularly.

    -- Sent from my 4G Touchpad using Communities
  15. #535  
    Quote Originally Posted by loopytee View Post
    can a few others try this and see if they can recreate it, I would like to post it on the "issues" page but need to make sure others can recreate it. Thanks

    not sure if this has been reported yet as a bug within 4.9.5 but i found that when opening a new browser card from within another browser card ( tapping the square with the plus sign in the upper right corner) if you try to immediatly open the drop down menu on the upper left corner of this newest card as the new card is loading up it will automatically open another new card and if you try to open the drop down menu in the upper left of this new card another new card will open, this can be done repeatedly. This does not seem to happen when opening a new card while private browsing is enabled. can anyone recreate this? I also don't know if this existed in the stock lunasys as i have never tried it before and just stumbled upon it.

    update:
    so I reinstalled stock luna and this does not occur, because when a new browser card is opened the cards get smaller while opening and then enlarge when its loaded up. When in the small card view there is no access to the drop down menu in the upper left corner.
    I am experiencing the same bug, I can open new browser windows by clicking the drop down menu.
  16. #536  
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    Go do you bring up the wave launcher really? Trying all the gestures i could think of and i could not get it to show up regularly.

    -- Sent from my 4G Touchpad using Communities
    if I drag my finger into the screen from the bottom corner at a 45 angle it works everytime for me. Portrate and landscape
  17. #537  
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    Go do you bring up the wave launcher really? Trying all the gestures i could think of and i could not get it to show up regularly.

    -- Sent from my 4G Touchpad using Communities
    Quote Originally Posted by ShiftyAxel View Post
    Also, we now have a page with visual examples of LunaCE features:
    LunaCE Features - WebOS Ports Wiki
    ...
    webOS Ports' UI Architect & luna-sysmgr guru.
  18. #538  
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Have you tried holding down power button and center button to force reboot?
    Yes, I tried that. It's still stucked on HP logo.. :/
  19. #539  
    is anyone at webOS ports reported the issue where , while typing once in a while when you tap the space bar the whole card minimizes ? This is an aggravating issue lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  20.    #540  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    is anyone at webOS ports reported the issue where , while typing once in a while when you tap the space bar the whole card minimizes ? This is an aggravating issue lol
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    If you find issues, post them here: Luna-SysMgr - Overview - ChiliProject

    If you have feature requests or ideas, please don't post them in this thread - use https://www.pivotaltracker.com/projects/486337/stories instead.
    -- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals

Posting Permissions