Page 25 of 45 FirstFirst ... 15202122232425262728293035 ... LastLast
Like Tree179Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by slip View Post
    upgrade to lunace 4.9 breaks touchvol dashboard!

there it is. Don't know why xept to say that 4.9 has new api code for custom touchpad notifications...
    It's working fine for me
    Quote Originally Posted by drgci View Post
    YouTube hd app doesn't working with lunace
    Are you referring to the patched 2.1 phone app?
    Still loving this stuff and all the new features it is getting. Can the "webOS Ports LunaCE 4.9.0" in the status bar be removed or at least nudged over? The text being off centered with the just type box is messing with my OCD. lol
    Back to webOS with my new Touchpad!!!
    Check Out My TouchPad Theme "Paint It Black" http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...iew-black.html
    can we get Hebrew keyboard as well thnks
    Using my touchpad 4g with this without problems.

Thanks!

- Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk
    Global Posts
    333 Global Posts
    Since 4.9.0 pReader needs a restart to work. Just sits at the initializing screen for me :-(

(native alpha version)
    Last edited by MikeN68; 09/11/2012 at 12:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    Still loving this stuff and all the new features it is getting. Can the "webOS Ports LunaCE 4.9.0" in the status bar be removed or at least nudged over? The text being off centered with the just type box is messing with my OCD. lol

Why not kick the 'Just Type' Bar off the screen altogether instead then?
    As per patch @ #192 here.. then 'Enable Search Icon' in Tweaks?

That script goes when LunaCE goes 'mainstream'.. or so we are advised!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeN68 View Post
    Since 4.9.0 pReader needs a restart to work. Just sits at the initializing screen for me :-(

(native alpha version)
    no issues with preader for me with the same lunaCE as yourself.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutoidi View Post
    Why not kick the 'Just Type' Bar off the screen altogether instead then?
    As per patch @ #192 here.. then 'Enable Search Icon' in Tweaks?

That script goes when LunaCE goes 'mainstream'.. or so we are advised!

don't care for just type at the top myself
    actually I'm a bit confused, with the stacked cards on the side sometimes the background is the wallpaper and sometimes its another app
    actually I'm a bit confused, with the stacked cards on the side sometimes the background is the wallpaper and sometimes its another app
    this
    Proud Veer and Touchpad owner
    As of LunaCE 4.9.5 we are doing a 'feature freeze' until we have a stable release.
    See WebOS Ports Wiki - Feature Freeze

Anybody willing to pitch in and fix bugs will be welcomed.
    webOS Ports' UI Architect & luna-sysmgr guru.
    OldSkoolVWLover likes this.
    Installed LunaCE 4.8.0 a while back and upgraded since, but as you turn on tweaks it gives randomly the error "unknown service error - configuration could not be saved since the service returned an error". Tweaks seem to work after closing the tweaks app. Sometimes I can slide it off or on with no error, but most of the time it gives this error. I even went back to palm lunasys then reinstalled lunaCE but still get that error message.. Just wondered if anyone else has seen this issue.

thanks to all the devs and community keeping webOS alive! Webos internals and webosports you guys rock!
    Quote Originally Posted by ShiftyAxel View Post
    Have you read it's help section in Tweaks?
    the advice given in tweaks for wavelauncher is ambiguous. Could someone please tell me what WL does?
  15.    #495  
    Quote Originally Posted by slip View Post
    the advice given in tweaks for wavelauncher is ambiguous. Could someone please tell me what WL does?
    Have you done a google search on "webOS wave launcher" ?

Also, @webosinternals just tweeted a pointer to http://webos-ports.org/wiki/LunaCE_Features

If someone has a better description than what is currently in Tweaks, then they should submit a pull request with the better description, rather than answering in a forum. That way everyone in the future benefits from the improved description, not just the person who asked the question.

-- Rod
    Last edited by rwhitby; 09/11/2012 at 11:04 PM.
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Rnp likes this.
    I'm in love with the new wave launcher. So happy devs found a compromise between fluid gestures and 2.x style dragging to bring up the wave. Tap and hold really was not working for me. Thanks so much devs. HP would have needed a few years of corporate burocracy to do a fraction of all this.
    Global Posts
    333 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    no issues with preader for me with the same lunaCE as yourself.
    Noted. Cycled through stock and LunaCE. Tidied up a bit and all is now well. :-). Cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    Have you done a google search on "webOS wave launcher" ?

Also, @webosinternals just tweeted a pointer to LunaCE Features - WebOS-Ports

If someone has a better description than what is currently in Tweaks, then they should submit a pull request with the better description, rather than answering in a forum. That way everyone in the future benefits from the improved description, not just the person who asked the question.

-- Rod
    its klear now. In 4.8 I was stumped...
    This is AWESOME!!!
    btw is the wave launcher supposed to work the same as on webOS phones? I've enabled it, but haven't figured out how to use it. Swiping up from the bottom doesn't activate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jive Turkey View Post
    This is AWESOME!!!
    btw is the wave launcher supposed to work the same as on webOS phones? I've enabled it, but haven't figured out how to use it. Swiping up from the bottom doesn't activate it.
    Not swiping, but tap&hold.