Page 23 of 45 FirstFirst ... 13181920212223242526272833 ... LastLast
Like Tree179Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by loopytee View Post
    not sure if this has been reported yet as a bug with in 4.8 but i found that when opening a new browser card from within another browser card ( tapping the square with the plus sign in the upper right corner) if you try to immediatly open the drop down menu on the upper left corner of this newest card as the new card is loading up it will automatically open another new card and if you try to open the drop down menu in the upper left of this new card another new card will open, this can be done repeatedly. This does not seem to happen when opening a new card while private browsing is enabled. can anyone recreate this? I also don't know if this existed in the stock lunasys as i have never tried it before and just stumbled upon it.
    4.9 has the same
    double tapping does not activate wave launcher for me
    it's not a double tap, it's a hold on the bottom edge of the screen to bring up the wave launcher.
    So far I like everything, my only suggestion is to make the tabbed cards on the side a little bigger or make it so the users can choose how big is good
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Are we meant to remove all the patches we were "told" to install when the TP launched to make it better and faster since LunaCE has fixed most if not all issues?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Shumway View Post
    it's not a double tap, it's a hold on the bottom edge of the screen to bring up the wave launcher.
    I think I got it, thanks. Its not really a wave like the phone right
    It's just the beta.. They are still working on the wave launcher.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    I have returned to original Palm Luna but the LunaCE options in Tweaks still exists. Weird.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Marks View Post
    Also, a few of the times I opened an app from the wave launcher, it actually opened the app as my background, but I couldn't interact with it. For example, I opened my Photos app and I saw the app as if it were loaded but I couldn't tap on anything. when i tried to load another app, it loaded it ON TOP of the background. Does that make sense?
    The same thing has happened to me once. I did a luna restart to fix the issue.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    I wish I could get this to work. I keep getting an unknown service error when I open up tweaks. Any suggestions on getting this to work?
    Quote Originally Posted by tp2386 View Post
    I wish I could get this to work. I keep getting an unknown service error when I open up tweaks. Any suggestions on getting this to work?
    I get the same message evrytime in Tweaks, but the tweaks works anyway!?
  12. TJB
    Global Posts
    184 Global Posts
    same here
    Quote Originally Posted by Rn4902 View Post
    if we can activate the wave launcher similar to the phone, that would be best.
    ditto!
    sledge007 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    It's just the beta.. They are still working on the wave launcher.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    No problem, wave luncher is not a biggie. I'm enjoying my new cards. Thanks
    Does this woek with 3.06?
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Is adding an option in the browser when you hold a link to open the new window in the background possible with LunaCE if one of the devs decided to do it, or is it not possible?

Thanks
    Ben
    Tweaks still crashes Luna, unfortanetly. Also, tabbed cards don't seem to work and the infinite card cycling also still doesn't work. Rest of the tweaks work nicely though (I use luna-send since Tweaks crashes Luna).
  18.    #458  
    Quote Originally Posted by Vistaus View Post
    Tweaks still crashes Luna, unfortanetly. Also, tabbed cards don't seem to work and the infinite card cycling also still doesn't work. Rest of the tweaks work nicely though (I use luna-send since Tweaks crashes Luna).
    As a beta tester, what steps have you taken to determine why your experience seems to be different from the norm?

-- Rod
  19.    #459  
    Quote Originally Posted by XappA View Post
    Does this woek with 3.06?
    There is no public 3.0.6 release, so how would we know?

If you can point us to a publicly downloadable webOS Doctor for 3.0.6 then we can test it. Or as a beta tester, you could test it and let us know.

-- Rod
  20.    #460  
    Quote Originally Posted by benh View Post
    Is adding an option in the browser when you hold a link to open the new window in the background possible with LunaCE if one of the devs decided to do it, or is it not possible?

Thanks
    Ben
    I suspect that would be a modification to the browser app, not LunaSysMgr - have you checked to see if there is a patch in Prepare which already does this?

-- Rod