Page 18 of 45 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718192021222328 ... LastLast
Like Tree179Likes
    I've been heard, I've been heard!! Latest Lunace gives opportunity to switch between different languages in the keyboard (and their language spell checker).

Thank you thank you thank you!!
    Proud Veer and Touchpad owner
    I refer you kind sir to the webos internals web-a-thon o love thread ;-)
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    Yup, Was waiting for my social funds to drop on my bank account before going with donation. New month, new funds, so here we go
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Is there a place where release notes or change logs are kept? I just saw that 4.5.2 is available, and am wondering what's new...can't seem to find the info.

Thanks for the hard work!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gusset View Post
    Is there a place where release notes or change logs are kept? I just saw that 4.5.2 is available, and am wondering what's new...can't seem to find the info.

Thanks for the hard work!
    Open the LunaCE app in your launcher, the changelogs are in there.
    webOS Ports' UI Architect & luna-sysmgr guru.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShiftyAxel View Post
    I updated to 4.5.2 yesterday, but now I don't have the LunaCE icon anymore?!
    Quote Originally Posted by grasshoper View Post
    I've been heard, I've been heard!! Latest Lunace gives opportunity to switch between different languages in the keyboard (and their language spell checker).

Thank you thank you thank you!!
    umm where you see this??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by ShiftyAxel View Post
    I don't have that icon anymore either?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Same here no more icon! I'm 100% sure I had it during alpha's!
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
  10.    #350  
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    Same here no more icon! I'm 100% sure I had it during alpha's!
    Fixed in 4.6.0

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    How long it takes to update from 4.5.2 to 4.6.0? I'm waiting almost 20 minutes, the circle still spinning with
    "Downloading / Updating
    Removing Tweaks files"
    below it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilotovef View Post
    How long it takes to update from 4.5.2 to 4.6.0? I'm waiting almost 20 minutes, the circle still spinning with
    "Downloading / Updating
    Removing Tweaks files"
    below it.

Same situation. Maybe something jammed in 'Tweaks'?
    (Uninstalled 'Tweaks' and the 'More Launch Icons - Just Type Bar removed' Patch for good measure!).
    - Re-installed Palm LunaSysMgr & then reinstalled LunaCE 4.6.0
    (Then re-installed 'Tweaks' etc..) all appears OK now.

Last edited by Mutoidi; 09/03/2012 at 03:41 PM.
    Same here also on 4.5.2, now back to basic Lunasysmgr. Restore procedure works smoothly. And also reinstalled Tweaks. Just noticed that there is still an entry in Tweaks about Luna before I even get to installing LunaCE 4.x.
    Anyway now looking to find LunaCE 4.x in beta feeds but seems to be disappeared. Still have other beta applications available so the feeds are enabled. Anyone else having the same issue? Is the application been pulled awaiting further updates?

Edit: device reboot seemingly solved the problem to trigger Preware to update beta feed and show LunaCE 4.6.0. Happy 4.6.0 user now!

"Downloading / Updating
    Removing Tweaks files"
    below it.
    Last edited by renater; 09/03/2012 at 04:10 AM. Reason: Device reboot required?
    umm where you see this??
    On the virtual keyboard, if you have more than one language setup in regional settings, the button that once changed 'english' to 'dvorak' now changes according to your setup.
    A few more minor bugs to add while I'm on it (4.6.0):

1) Just noticed that changing the carrier string on my TP 4g doesn't work. This assuming that the carrier string refers to the name of the carrier displayed in the upper left corner. Tried Luna reboot and device reboot to no avail.
    2) Noticed that up.down arrow are showing using 'shift' but they're working differently from my HP keyboard cursor keys. Instead of moving the cursor they seem to automatically highlight in the process (tried when submitting this message in browser and switching between physical and virtual keyboard).
    3) Hitting the space left of the 'A' key still responds as an 'A' key. Just odd.

Edit: can also confirm that LunaCE icon is back in 4.6.0.
    Last edited by renater; 09/03/2012 at 04:41 AM. Reason: LunaCE icon back
    Does this really delete all account passwords?

Want to install, but dont fancy renentering them all again!

Edit: Can I copy a file to save and reinstate my existing passwords?

Thanks
    Last edited by local.bin; 09/03/2012 at 05:29 AM.
    trying upgrade to 4.6, but stuck at downloading up to exactly 792kb and not progressing further. Tweaks has been removed, and Palm LunaSysMgr has been restored before.

EDIT: It's successfully installed once Tweaks has been re-installed again
    Last edited by TUFF Stough; 09/03/2012 at 06:47 AM.
    Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    I also had the hang-up on "Removing Tweaks files". I reverted to stock Palm Luna SysMgr and reinstalled 4.6.0 without doing anything to Tweaks, and it's all good now.
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
    I have the No Launcher Button patch installed, with LunaCE, it shifts the icons in the launcher bar like I could add an extra icon, but can't. Will some patches not work well with LunaCE?
    "Downloading / Updating
    Removing Tweaks files"
    below it.
    Just chiming in as another user with the same issue. Left it sitting at "Removing Tweaks files" overnight..... no love. Will try uninstalling Tweaks as suggested above.

Edit: Can't simply uninstall LunaCE 4.5.2 - stuck at same command "Removing Tweaks..."
    Last edited by intron; 09/03/2012 at 10:19 AM.