Page 16 of 45 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast
Like Tree179Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by HaPe View Post
    ... and also the German one
    The missing German layout is the only thing that stops me from installing. We , as some other languages, have special characters that we use daily () and it is pain in the *** to switch to the special characters every time you need one or hope that auto correct will fix it.
    You mean... that one? :P
    (And no, it isn't public yet, I'll probably need a few testers before we merge this into any alpha/beta version.)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Apps (they're all free now): Explorer for Dropbox – a Dropbox app for webOS that actually works (TP+phones), 3-panel-interface
    File Explorer – fast and simple file manager (root support on webOS 3)
    QuickChat for Facebook – real-time Facebook chat (broken)
    Archive Manager – extract and create archives (zip, rar, 7z, …)
    FTPit! – full-featured FTP client for webOS
    e-mail (contact, support) – if you like what I'm doing, feel free to (alternatively in USD)
    hape likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcworld View Post
    (And no, it isn't public yet, I'll probably need a few testers before we merge this into any alpha/beta version.)
    Great!

Well... there is some chance to make insert the brazilian keyboard (ABNT2)?

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rnp View Post
    Well... there is some chance to make insert the brazilian keyboard (ABNT2)?
    So... On a webOS keyboard, would it just be the QWERTY with an "" after the L?
    Apps (they're all free now): Explorer for Dropbox – a Dropbox app for webOS that actually works (TP+phones), 3-panel-interface
    e-mail (contact, support) – if you like what I'm doing, feel free to (alternatively in USD)
    So... On a webOS keyboard, would it just be the QWERTY with an "" after the L?
    Thanks for reply.

No, there is more keys to change... you can see the diferences here:

GamerHouse - Trocando Layout do Teclado PT para US

Or here (the same site, with Google Translate help):

Google Tradutor

Thanks again.

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Yea, exactly that one. Thanks to you and all the other developers for there enthusiasm.

HaPe
    all you should have to do is change the regional setting and you will get the right keyboard , right?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    all you should have to do is change the regional setting and you will get the right keyboard , right?
    Not right. In some keyboards the special chars (umlauts etc.) are still missing
    There are lots of layouts not offered by default that once folks figured out how to make custom keyboards the community members have contributed. IIRC this happened before the arrow keys, then the arrow keys really blew up the use of custom keyboard.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    There are lots of layouts not offered by default that once folks figured out how to make custom keyboards the community members have contributed. IIRC this happened before the arrow keys, then the arrow keys really blew up the use of custom keyboard.
    ok well now what lol could stuff be added into tweaks app to change anything and everything about the keyboard?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    ok well now what lol could stuff be added into tweaks app to change anything and everything about the keyboard?
    Anything is possible, it just needs someone to do the work.
    webOS Ports' UI Architect & luna-sysmgr guru.
    OldSkoolVWLover likes this.
    I would love to do the work , but I'm like illiterate to this stuff. I don't know how to write any of it or anything.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by WknThDg View Post
    So far, when using LunaCE, the space in the QuickLaunch Bar for the QuickLaunch icon is always there (whether the icon is there or not).

I modified my [Patch] More AppLauncher and QuickLaunch Bar Icons-TP patch for use with LunaCE (see attached file below).

It keeps the QuickLaunch Launcher Button as is, but allows up to 10 QuickLaunch Bar app icons w/Landscape & Portrait (any more than 10 and it "cramps" the icons in Portrait to much).
    Since LunaCE has the Tweaks option to add the "Search" icon in the StatusBar, the Homescreen 'Just type...' search field bar isn't needed so I also removed it by raising it up & off the screen.

I haven't added it to the [Patch] More AppLauncher and QuickLaunch Bar Icons-TP thread because LunaCE is still in alpha.
    The attached patch below still works without LunCE but only 8/6 QuickLaunch Bar app icons will display with Landscape/Portrait.
    Thanks heaps! Brilliant.. this is excellent..
    So here is a quick 'Alpha' replacement *green* 'seach-button-launcher.png' Icon for your '/usr/palm/sysmgr/images/launcher3/' folder which seems to work OK for me anyway in 'LunaCE', when 'Search Icon' is enabled in 'Tweaks' - if you so choose?

Personally, I would like to see an interface to allow applications to provide new keyboards.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    This is the KB layout I find easiest to work with.. full width numerals row.. Arrows right.. Home & End keys could switch to '@' & .com' if/when required?

davidtm likes this.
    the last one in the first post is my fav keyboard theme !! [TouchPad] Keyboard Themes
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutoidi View Post
    Thanks heaps! Brilliant.. this is excellent..
    So here is a quick 'Alpha' replacement *green* 'seach-button-launcher.png' Icon for your '/usr/palm/sysmgr/images/launcher3/' folder which seems to work OK for me anyway in 'LunaCE', when 'Search Icon' is enabled in 'Tweaks' - if you so choose?

I like that search icon but would rather have like an electric blue color !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
  17.    #317  
    LunaCE 4.5.1 beta is released, with new keyboard layouts and fluid gesture fixes.

Don't forget to donate at http://bit.ly/webathon-2012 !

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    I like that search icon but would rather have like an electric blue color !!
    Here's a Blue one I'm using and another Green one...
    Mutoidi likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    LunaCE 4.5.1 beta is released, with new keyboard layouts and fluid gesture fixes.

Don't forget to donate at http://bit.ly/webathon-2012 !

-- Rod
    FANTASTIC!!!
    Thank you so much for this update with the new keyboard layouts.
    As I'v said before I'm quiet new in this community, but it's so great when the distance between developer and end-user is so short, that you actually can se (and feel) the improvements and suggestions come to life so fast after it has been taken up in the threads.
    Maybe this upgrade is a small and simple upgrade, but to me it's a VERY big improvement.
    Thank you so much.
    A donation is surely coming your way.
    Have a nice day....mine has just become great already and it's only 8:00 a.m.

Martin :-)
    Last edited by martinjochimsen; 08/31/2012 at 06:47 PM.
    Mutoidi likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by WknThDg View Post
    Here's a Blue one I'm using and another Green one...

Thats betta! Nice work!

Last edited by Mutoidi; 08/31/2012 at 02:51 AM.