Page 12 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast
Like Tree179Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Zahid View Post
    Haven't tested this yet because I don't want to lose my keyboard layout. I'd like to submit the custom layout I designed as an UberLunah option for QWERTY-with-arrows keyboard layout--my goal was to change as little as possible while adding arrow keys and keeping a sensible grouping of symbol keys. So I'm attaching a) my keyboard patch JSON file and b) screen shots of the resulting keyboard layouts. If there's another avenue to submitting this, please let me know.

Thats the style! (Post #53 here)
    Personally, I much prefer both the Arrows to the right of the numerals.. easily possible option?

Quote Originally Posted by Vistaus View Post
    Hmm, I can't figure out how to use the infinite card cycling. It's enabled but it doesn't seem to work for me. Using LunaCE 4.3.5 Tabbed cards also don't seem to work.
    Both infinite card cycling and tabbed cards use the swipe from left or right bezel gesture. In fullscreen mode with both enabled, the first swipe brings up the tabs and the second swipe on the same side as the tabs cycles. In card mode there are no tabbed cards- the stacks are fanned out just like in older versions.

So, are you saying that the swipes aren't working for you, or is there some other problem you're having?
    Oh, fullscreen mode needs to be enabled... thanks will try that.
    Oh, fullscreen mode needs to be enabled... thanks will try that.
    The card cycling should work in either mode.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    @johnleo - no reason to start new threads for this when the developer has this forum. Thanks

<merged>
    Sorry, did not know about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by lagoldste View Post
    Those two and Buttah are all incompatible with LunaCE. Not to worry, though- the touch sensitivity improvements are built into LunaCE and it's much faster than the stock Luna as well, so you don't need the animation speed up either.
    Can I uninstall those patches now that I am using LunaCE? Will it cause any side effects?

Another issue here. It seems that the swipe gesture of LunaCE is unable to be distinguished from the in-app pane swipe.
    For example, when I swipe one pane of Communities to the right, it always trigger the tabbed card stacks. Hope it can be fixed in the next alpha.
    Last edited by johnleo; 08/26/2012 at 11:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnleo View Post
    Can I uninstall those patches now that I am using LunaCE? Will it cause any side effects?

Another issue here. It seems that the swipe gesture of LunaCE is unable to be distinguished from the in-app pane swipe.
    For example, when I swipe one pane of Communities to the right, it always trigger the tabbed card stacks. Hope it can be fixed in the next alpha.
    I had to uninstall Buttah and the faster card animations patches before I could install LunaCE.

Regarding your swipe problem- see my post above. When you've got both infinite card cycling and tabbed stacks turned on, the first swipe goes to tabs and the second swipe cycles.
    Hmm, I can't figure out how to use the infinite card cycling. It's enabled but it doesn't seem to work for me. Using LunaCE 4.3.5 Tabbed cards also don't seem to work.
    these functions work great for me . Did you do a Luna restart ?

and as far as the buttons with extra stuff , they are working fine but I also have a themed keyboard that has extras already installed and working great !! Theme manager rocks !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I had to uninstall Buttah and the faster card animations patches before I could install LunaCE.

Regarding your swipe problem- see my post above. When you've got both infinite card cycling and tabbed stacks turned on, the first swipe goes to tabs and the second swipe cycles.

I get it. Instead of uninstalling the patches from Preware, I installed the original Palm Lunasysmgr to overwrite the patched one. So I need to remove those patches and install them again with the exception of buttah and faster card hyper animations. No wonder when I installed LunaCE, it always showed an error.

For the swiping gesture, I am referring to those apps that have three panes which can be dragged back and forth. Like Email, when I don't want the Accounts column on the left to be shown, I just drag the Inbox pane to the left edge of the screen, which give me a considerable amount of space for reading emails. But when I swipe it back, that is to swipe from the lower left corner, it always shows the tabbed card stacks.
    Last edited by johnleo; 08/27/2012 at 07:46 AM.
    Here comes the problem. My faster card animations HYPER version patch seems to be corrupt after I installed LunaCE. I am unable to remove it using Preware.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnleo View Post
    Here comes the problem. My faster card animations HYPER version patch seems to be corrupt after I installed LunaCE. I am unable to remove it using Preware.
    Even after installing Palm LunaSysMgr (to use Preware to UNinstall HYPER etc) and then reinstalling LunaCE?
    Last edited by Mutoidi; 08/27/2012 at 10:04 AM.
    install the palm sys manager and then uninstall the patch and the try installing the LunaCE again
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Does anyone know what and how to use the Virtual Keyboard Recorder ? What's it for as well ?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    sounds like a keystroke recorder I'm just guessing I have no clue, google didn't find me any info on it.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    333 Global Posts
    Arrows are back in 4.4.2 - thank you guys :-)
    OldSkoolVWLover likes this.
    Thank you. it worked. Now I get my Touchpad clean and smooth.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
    4.4.2 very smooth here too! Arrow keys are a welcome addition and fluid gestures seem more reliable. Nice!
    Thank you so freaking much for bringing the arrows into CE. I actually like arrows better than the large bars of android.
    Now we need arrows with Azerty layout

Could you explain a little bit how language correction work ? I assume only english works at the time, so it's no use to keep the french layout and corrections for now? Or maybe if I'm able to set dvorak as french language??

Thanks for all this good work btw!
    Last edited by grasshoper; 08/28/2012 at 03:36 AM.
    Proud Veer and Touchpad owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lagoldste View Post
    The card cycling should work in either mode.
    Well, not for me unfortanetly