Page 10 of 45 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast
Like Tree179Likes
    library not initialized? that's really weird.

unfortunately, i don't have any bright ideas on that, but maybe someone else will
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Yep weird. I also get a com.palm.service.accounts: library not initialized error when I try to create an Exchange account.

This is the exact same problem I'm having. I go the same results with Impostah. Odd how this person got theirs working but I can't. http://issues.webos-ports.org/issues/49

EDIT More Info:
    When I go into Impostah and select Accounts->Choose my Exchange account->Show Account I get a Service Error (getAccountInfo): Permission Denied! com.palm.configurator is not specified in template com.palm.eas readPermissions
    Last edited by peterlemonjello; 08/20/2012 at 12:15 PM.
    Not sure if its been mentioned, but the .com key on the keyboard (and its associated variances) doesnt seem to work with LunaCE

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
  4.    #184  
    Quote Originally Posted by baldric View Post
    Not sure if its been mentioned, but the .com key on the keyboard (and its associated variances) doesnt seem to work with LunaCE
    The place to check if it's known is http://issues.webos-ports.org/projects/luna-sysmgr (mentioned in the first post).

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Quote Originally Posted by baldric View Post

It works in 4.3.5
    It works in 4.3.5
    Unfortunately not for me.

Quote Originally Posted by GotsOJ View Post
    It works in 4.3.5
    my wife was just complaining about that too! I just saw this and said "hey it is there in 4.3.5!" she said "yeah but it doesn't work!" I just checked it, button is there, but it's not working. press it and it doesn't input the .com. I tried the others too and got nothing.
    Same here, button is there but doesn't actually output anything!
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    can the "remove tap ripple" patch/effect be merged into this project with ON/OFF via tweaks?
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeN68 View Post
    And again - the arrows on the keyboard! :-(
    Cheers guys

+1 with that!!

Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    i notice the new luna magic does something to my quick launch bar, it seems to squish my icons (far from a bad thing), should i remove my old patch that also did similar to allow 8 icons, its just that now i have my usual 8 icons but also have what seems like a blank spot on a 9th/empty slot where the arrow button usually was (which i patched away as i always swipe from bezel, also cant drag in a 9th icon) and is currently blank.

if i remove my patches will i be able to use 9 icons? or does the new luna magic expect the arrow icon to be present regardless of other patches?
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    If you remove that patch, then webOS would revert to the standard number of icons. The ability for the QL to dynamically readjust positions is really nice, though. Be nicer if it would justify properly.
    A 9th Icon (other than the Launch Button!) in the launcher bar would be great!

OldSkoolVWLover likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutoidi View Post
    A 9th Icon (other than the Launch Button!) in the launcher bar would be great!
    So far, when using LunaCE, the space in the QuickLaunch Bar for the QuickLaunch icon is always there (whether the icon is there or not).

I modified my [Patch] More AppLauncher and QuickLaunch Bar Icons-TP patch for use with LunaCE (see attached file below).

It keeps the QuickLaunch Launcher Button as is, but allows up to 10 QuickLaunch Bar app icons w/Landscape & Portrait (any more than 10 and it "cramps" the icons in Portrait to much).
    Since LunaCE has the Tweaks option to add the "Search" icon in the StatusBar, the Homescreen 'Just type...' search field bar isn't needed so I also removed it by raising it up & off the screen.

I haven't added it to the [Patch] More AppLauncher and QuickLaunch Bar Icons-TP thread because LunaCE is still in alpha.
    The attached patch below still works without LunCE but only 8/6 QuickLaunch Bar app icons will display with Landscape/Portrait.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by WknThDg; 08/23/2012 at 08:26 PM.
    OldSkoolVWLover likes this.
    if used on a non LunaCE TP, does this patch keep the QL launcher button on the row, or does it raise it above the bar like the original?
    Thnx!

edit: Patch fails to install with wosqi
    says "patch ends in middle of line, only garbage was found in the patch input"

your ipk in preware installs fine, so I don't know the problem...hmmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by WknThDg View Post
    So far, when using LunaCE, the space in the QuickLaunch Bar for the QuickLaunch icon is always there (whether the icon is there or not).

I modified my [Patch] More AppLauncher and QuickLaunch Bar Icons-TP patch for use with LunaCE (see attached file below).

It keeps the QuickLaunch Launcher Button as is, but allows up to 10 QuickLaunch Bar app icons w/Landscape & Portrait (any more than 10 and it "cramps" the icons in Portrait to much).
    Since LunaCE has the Tweaks option to add the "Search" icon in the StatusBar, the Homescreen 'Just type...' search field bar isn't needed so I also removed it by raising it up & off the screen.

I haven't added it to the [Patch] More AppLauncher and QuickLaunch Bar Icons-TP thread because LunaCE is still in alpha.
    This patch still works without LunCE but only 8/6 QuickLaunch Bar app icons will display with Landscape/Portrait.
    Last edited by MudShark22; 08/23/2012 at 02:36 PM.
    good lord, that's a lot of icons.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    OldSkoolVWLover and AMR-1 like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    if used on a non LunaCE TP, does this patch keep the QL launcher button on the row, or does it raise it above the bar like the original?
    Thnx!

edit: Patch fails to install with wosqi
    says "patch ends in middle of line, only garbage was found in the patch input"

your ipk in preware installs fine, so I don't know the problem...hmmmm....
    With my patch attached in post# 192 in this thread, the QuickLauncher button position stays the same (as shown in the screenshots) with or without LunaCE.
    I used Internalz Pro to install it.
    IDK if you did this, but you must uninstall my Preware ipk patch first before installing the patch file in post# 192.

If you are not using LunaCE and still want the Just type... bar & the QuickLauncher button position to stay the same, use the More AppLauncher and QuickLaunch Bar Icons v2.patch from post#15 in the [Patch] More AppLauncher and QuickLaunch Bar Icons-TP thread that I posted for you.
    Hey, had the patch which removes the quicklauncher button and upgraded a while back with 3.0.5, which prevented me from uninstalling it. Now it's seems 'baked' into webos. Any idea of the file I should alter to get the quicklauncher button back ??
    Proud Veer and Touchpad owner
  17.    #197  
    With my patch attached in post# 192 in this thread, the QuickLauncher button position stays the same (as shown in the screenshots) with or without LunaCE.
    IDK if you did this, but you must uninstall my Preware ipk patch first before installing the patch file in post# 192.
    Is there any reason why this cannot be subsumed into LunaCE itself?

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    I did get it to work on my TP with LunaCE.
    Now I need to figureout the other non - LunaCE TP

Thnx for the good work. I agree with Rod, this should be native to LunaCE.

- Thomas

If you are not using LunaCE and still want the Just type... bar & the QuickLauncher button position to stay the same, use the More AppLauncher and QuickLaunch Bar Icons v2.patch from post#15 in the [Patch] More AppLauncher and QuickLaunch Bar Icons-TP thread that I posted for you.
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    Is there any reason why this cannot be subsumed into LunaCE itself?

-- Rod
    Sorry, but I'm not sure what you're asking...
    Is your question directed to me or the developers of LunaCE?
    If you mean having LunaCE include an option in Tweaks for enabling the additional QuickLaunch bar app icons (or just make it native with LunaCE) ... that would be great.
    IDK if it's possible or not, but anyone is free to do what they wish with any of my patches to make webOS better.

Nice! Thank you!
    However, I do feel that the old .Launcher 'Button' is in fact just about obselete - especially when a bezel-up swipe does exactly that for you - is it possible to place another Icon there instead, it may be more 'useful'?

* (When 'LunaCE' accepts/provides VKBs wth Arrows etc, I'll be using it STRAIGHT away!) *