1.    #1  
    I currently have a Sprint Pre2 as my main phone. I would like to use my AT&T Pre3 as a wifi device mainly just for apps and data. I have read the StopDataWipe wiki, and other tutorials about activating a device without wiping your current device, but for some reason I cannot activate it without wiping my Pre2.

I want to be able to activate the Pre3 and patch it to use on the app catalog without wiping the Pre2 on Sprint and have both use the same Palm Profile....can anyone please clarify what I am missing?

Thanks in advance!

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post
    I currently have a Sprint Pre2 as my main phone. I would like to use my AT&T Pre3 as a wifi device mainly just for apps and data. I have read the StopDataWipe wiki, and other tutorials about activating a device without wiping your current device, but for some reason I cannot activate it without wiping my Pre2.

I want to be able to activate the Pre3 and patch it to use on the app catalog without wiping the Pre2 on Sprint and have both use the same Palm Profile....can anyone please clarify what I am missing?

Thanks in advance!
    meta doctor scripts on github have a great patch bypass activation, makes the first use app think it is on the emulator, and no activation is needed... Use quickwebosinstaller... To install the patch...

Second two phones can not be on the same profile, but a phone and a touchpad can be, I am not saying one can not force a phone to think it is a touchpad, but normally only one phone can be on an account at a time.