1.    #1  
    I have been able to update everything successfully in preware since 3.0.5 update. For about the past 3 weeks I have been getting error 404 page not found ,l click ok , I get saved packages, available packages 612, the new applications on list are touch vol and w# term. Am I doing something wrong? I am doing this from touchpad and I don't know how to attach a screen capture. Can do this is from computer if needed.

thanks in advance,
    have you checked that the url is correct? And have you checked to see if the url connects to a working server? Are you trying to access it through a firewall or at work? And is there a particular patch that you can't get to because of this?

please post the URL here so someone can try it from their device/location.
  3.    #3  
    yes I am accessing preware on my touchpad via preware ,which is installed on my touchpad, I would assume that the url is correct given that it is an inherent part of preware. At first I disabled Private Browsing Patch ,as I have done before. Now I have removed it entirely. I have done the required Luna Restart and I am having the same results. Thanks for your reply. Do you have any other thoughts?
    I'm having the same problem...any help would be appreciated.
  5.    #5  
    I turned off all feeds that contained error messages?unable to load such as optware-testing, palm-beta ect Anything that looks like an Alpha or testing feed turn off unless you have the Alpha installed .Go to preware wiki to find out more
    Having the same issues....
    check the message, but u can desactivate in preferences of feeds all about "testing" cause thats the reason for the problem, sorry for my english, im mexican
    Read testing.preware.org carefully for the answer.

Alternatively, uninstall and reinstall Preware.

-- Rod