I installed some days ago the AUSMT Scripts 1.2.1 from Preware on my Pre2 and Pre3 just to be save when new OTAs arrive.
Now yesterday "AUSMT System Verification" came out and after installing you should look into the IPKG-Logfile to see which files on your device have changes that could lead to potential conflicts not to be resolved by AUSMT.

I thought perhaps collecting the most common potential problems and resolving those could be a good idea.

My Pre2 lists the following files:
Verifying system files...
File modified with unsupported methods file: /var/palm/event.d/datatransferassistant
File modified with unsupported methods file: /usr/share/qt4/keymaps/keymap-de.qmap
File modified with unsupported methods file: /usr/share/qt4/keymaps/keymap-us.qmap ERROR: Unsupported file modifications detected *** FAILED *** Removing package org.webosinternals.ausmt-system-verify from root...
I know that i changed the /usr/share/qt4/keymaps/ to have a better support for my QWERTZ-Layout HP Bluetooth TouchPad keyboard, so these ones i know about and are changed by myself.

I could not find the file /var/palm/event.d/datatransferassistant. In this folder there are some org.webosinternals. files, but that one is missing. It is the Datatransferassistant launcher, that checks on Luna start if there are migration files. But i don't know what deleted it and if it is important to have it still there. Anybody?

On my Pre3 there are two other files listed:
Verifying system files...
File modified with unsupported methods file: /etc/palm/db/kinds/com.palm.person
File modified with unsupported methods file: /etc/palm/db/permissions/com.palm.person File modified with unsupported methods file: /usr/share/qt4/keymaps/keymap-de.qmap File modified with unsupported methods file: /usr/share/qt4/keymaps/keymap-us.qmap ERROR: Unsupported file modifications detected *** FAILED *** Removing package org.webosinternals.ausmt-system-verify from root...
Well of course my own modified keymaps, but also 2 com.palm.person files that have something to do with the contacts data format.

I found the changes were made by adding stuff after the ringtone section:
CallAlert
CallAction
msgRingtone
msgAlert
iMsgRingtone
iMesgAlert

Is that code from the Advanced System Prefs Framework Patch? Perhaps old code from a not fully removed patch?

Perhaps others too have such logs and can post some solutions here.