Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    By the way, three patches seem to have gone missing during the transition from the 'alpha' feeds to the 'beta' feeds. Earlier there were 67 available patches and now there are only 64. Two of the patches that I can identify are:
    1. Mimic Outlook Formatting on Email Reply/Forward (Email)
    2. System Control Optimization (System)
    You are right, will fix this tonight.
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
    The initial set of webOS 3.0.5 patches (including the new AUSMT functionality) are now released.

For any that are missing, please contact the patch author and ask them to submit an update at webOS-Patches Web Portal

If the author cannot be contacted, please consider yourself submitting an update (the MIT license under which all our patches are released allows for that).

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12