Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    hi huys,
    here's my problem.. i had webos and cm7 3.5 and everything was running fine.. i was stupid to try arch linux on it using this tutorial : https://github.com/c...Installation.md

arch linux run fine and cm7 too .. but when i connect touchpad to pc to transfer some files, it said incorrect parameter.. Using a file manager on cm7, i could not create folders... so i decided to webos doctor my touchpad... webos doctor successfully... but when i tried to connect touchpad to pc... the pc shows removable drive but could not open it.. asked me to format it.. formatted it... and could not boot my touchpad anymore. it's stuck on hp logo screen... did another webos doctor... went fine.. but when connected to pc... asked me to format again... formatted again... and same prob.. stuck on hp logo screen... help plz
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahman45 View Post
    hi huys,
    here's my problem.. i had webos and cm7 3.5 and everything was running fine.. i was stupid to try arch linux on it using this tutorial : https://github.com/c...Installation.md

arch linux run fine and cm7 too .. but when i connect touchpad to pc to transfer some files, it said incorrect parameter.. Using a file manager on cm7, i could not create folders... so i decided to webos doctor my touchpad... webos doctor successfully... but when i tried to connect touchpad to pc... the pc shows removable drive but could not open it.. asked me to format it.. formatted it... and could not boot my touchpad anymore. it's stuck on hp logo screen... did another webos doctor... went fine.. but when connected to pc... asked me to format again... formatted again... and same prob.. stuck on hp logo screen... help plz
    Having the same prob. Can someone out there help us plz? !!!!!!
    Unfortunately, cannot help; but have you posted in the Android on Touchpad forum here? I am sure there are others there who have overcome similar issues.
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    I think the formatting of the drive has caused your problem. The touchpad runs on linux, but is being formatted by windows. Also formatting usually destroys all previous data on the hard drive, including the files needed to boot up
    Touchpad 16GB 3.0.5
    Pre 2 2.2.4