Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree1Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by deesugar View Post
    I was not so fortunate, can anyone tell me the fix for this?

Click to view quoted image
    You'll have to doctor it new. Try a battery pull first maybe? If same error, you'll have to doctor it

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kataran View Post
    is there an hp doctor for the verizon sprintified pre2??
    I beleive there is only one version. Since my sprint webos profile showed 2.2.4 version it downloaded the 2.2.4 doctor. The hot spot is gone and now the Verizon Navigator shows up, but now there are no performance issues. I was able to load the Sprint NAV and TV app with no problem.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by webOSdealer View Post
    I have not heard of any issues. Skype works perfectly on my sprint frankenPre2. Can you post a screenshot?

If I try to login via WIFI it will tell me no verizon cell available?
  4.    #64  
    Quote Originally Posted by settelma View Post
    I beleive there is only one version. Since my sprint webos profile showed 2.2.4 version it downloaded the 2.2.4 doctor. The hot spot is gone and now the Verizon Navigator shows up, but now there are no performance issues. I was able to load the Sprint NAV and TV app with no problem.
    Have you tried to actually play something with sprint TV? Does it play?
    _______________________________________________________________________________________
    Patches Added to Preware: Fixed Keyboard Brightness 25, Fixed Keyboard Brightness 50, & Fixed Keyboard Brightness 100.
    @webOSdealer : A Day In My Life, #MaskAppeal Video - Enjoy
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Have you tried to actually play something with sprint TV? Does it play?
    yes, I can play all live channels with no problem.
  6.    #66  
    yes, I can play all live channels with no problem.
    Hmmm... Do you mind sharing how you did the install? You are the first to be able to get channels to play on 2.2.4
    _______________________________________________________________________________________
    Patches Added to Preware: Fixed Keyboard Brightness 25, Fixed Keyboard Brightness 50, & Fixed Keyboard Brightness 100.
    @webOSdealer : A Day In My Life, #MaskAppeal Video - Enjoy
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Hmmm... Do you mind sharing how you did the install? You are the first to be able to get channels to play on 2.2.4
    I ran EPR first, downloaded the 2.2.4 doctor from HP, by logging into my profile, and ran it. I then loaded my patches. Next I loaded the sprint nav file following the instructions from the "Anyone get Sprint Nav working on 2.1.0" thread. I used the same instructions to load the tv file, replacing the nav file name with the tv filename. That is about it. I have a Sprint Franken pre 2 (Verizon) phone. Hope this helps.
    I ran EPR first, downloaded the 2.2.4 doctor from HP, by logging into my profile, and ran it. I then loaded my patches. Next I loaded the sprint nav file following the instructions from the "Anyone get Sprint Nav working on 2.1.0" thread. I used the same instructions to load the tv file, replacing the nav file name with the tv filename. That is about it. I have a Sprint Franken pre 2 (Verizon) phone. Hope this helps.
    I also have a Sprint FrankenPre 2 Verizon phone running 2.2.4 and my profile says "2.2.4", but the doctor downloading is 2.1.0. Screenshot is attached. Are you sure you got a 2.2.4 doctor from HP?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lagoldste View Post
    I also have a Sprint FrankenPre 2 Verizon phone running 2.2.4 and my profile says "2.2.4", but the doctor downloading is 2.1.0. Screenshot is attached. Are you sure you got a 2.2.4 doctor from HP?
    After your post I went back to double check and found out it was the 2.1 doctor I ended up using. Sorry about that, everything except Skype worked great on the 2.1. I just finished updating to the 2.2.4 again, this time using the meta doctor procedure.

Sprint Nav works, but I also can't get the TV app to display any picture or sound. It gets to the live channel and displays the title of the show, but no live feed.

I am back in the same place with not being able to call out. I dial a number and the number disappears and nothing happens. I can receive calls, but can't send any out. I can also contact people on Skype. Any ideas? Thanks!
    okay so got the OTA by going into system updates. I have a sprint frankenpre2 made from an unlocked gsm pre2. Did the backup of USB partition to be safe and also ran EPR. Then updated phone with OTA update. All was still there except the sprint nav & tv apps. Emails that were on phone at time of update would just show downloading email when you opened them. No big deal they are all on the pc or touchpad and were not on server any longer. So then installed sprint nav no issues. Tried sprint tv and get same as webosdealer and settelma tile comes up but no video. Oh well, didn't use tv that to much anyway. Txt message with touchpad works great. Have not done any Skype testing yet. Webos is great and just wish I was able to get a pre3. as long as sprint nav or navit or ndrive work and updates keep coming webOS will be my phone of choice. I hope I can keep this frankenpre2 running until someone can port webOS to some other phone hardware! Still no battery % on top bar patch updated yet, but date on top bar patch is available and the other main patches I used. Not a heavy patcher and don't overclock my frankenpre2.....yet.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234