webOS Nation Forums >  Homebrew >  WebOS Internals > Sprint Franken Pre 2 with webOS 2.2.4
Sprint Franken Pre 2 with webOS 2.2.4
Like Tree5Likes

Old 12/18/2011, 10:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
webOS Enthusiast

Endorsed by Rod-man himself:
https://twitter.com/#!/webosinternal...26093514043392

This thread is to discuss problems and errors that may occur during the process of creating, specifically, a Sprint FrankenPre2 with MetaDoctor.

The wiki page has been updated to tell you which script to use for which device.
WebOS 2 Upgrade - WebOS Internals

Patches are still being updated to 2.2.4, but manually adding the 2.2.3 allows access to nearly all patches. Compatibility is not guaranteed.

Until Palm releases the 2.2.4 kernel source, there will be no UberKernel or other overclocking kernels. Hopefully this will happen in the next week.

As apparent by webos-internal's tweet, the scripts are now stable and public.
https://twitter.com/#!/webosinternal...91073495756800

Notes:
  • Backup your USB drive (it probably will wipe it; if it doesnt, then you are lucky.)
  • Just like the 2.1.0 update you will get a faux 2.2.4 update notification that you will want to install. You don't have much of a choice really (unless you disable updates via CLI). This is actually positive because its known to fix voice dialing. It also installs a useless sim toolkit, and removes pre-existing carrier apps.
  • Do not use the original Verizon or Unlocked doctor downloaded from Palm. There are some successful cases of it working, but it is taking a risk. Do it right and use MetaDoctor.

2.2.4 update details
  • Skype voice calling and messaging
  • MAP for Bluetooth (SMS) so you can share texts/calls with the TouchPad,
  • Data at Rest Encryption,
  • Addition of date/time in Messaging context menu
  • Minor sync improvements for Google Calendar, Yahoo! Calendar and Contacts

2.2.4 Bugs/Issues:
  • Out-of-scale/blurry dashboard notification icons
  • Phone appmenu padding wrong
  • Phone mistakes domestic calls as international (causes prompt for Skype or cellular calling)
  • Others listed in this thread: Things that have changed on WebOS2.2.4

If you don't feel like updating yet, but want Touchpad-to-Phone texting functionality, then view this post:
How to install webOS 2.1.0 on Pre+ and Pre- using the Meta-Doctor

Someone requested that I make a donation link personally because I modified the old scripts to work for 2.2.4 as well as did a ton of QA work so here it is:

Don't forget about the fine folks over at webOS-Internals too. Without MetaDoctor, this wouldn't exist. Imagine that.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.

Last edited by Abyssul; 12/19/2011 at 12:17 PM.
Abyssul is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked by rwhitby, Rnp, Hobbz and 1 others like this.
Old 12/18/2011, 10:53 PM   #2 (permalink)

Oh sweet didnt know that they were public now thanks guys =] with a community like this WebOS will be fine for years to come lol

Also i hope devs update their patches =] im gonna hold off till most of them are updated and the kernel source is out so i can use overclocking again

Last edited by NpManny; 12/18/2011 at 11:03 PM.
d0u8l3m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/18/2011, 11:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
webOS Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by NpManny View Post
Oh sweet didnt know that they were public now thanks guys =] with a community like this WebOS will be fine for years to come lol

Also i hope devs update their patches =] im gonna hold off till most of them are updated and the kernel source is out so i can use overclocking again
I forgot to mention that in my post. 2.2.3 patches works perfectly fine for 2.2.4. Just include the feed in Preware. Overclocking will wait until the kernel source is released, but that is just minimal really. Overclocking the Pre2 doesn't help much. I vastly prefer the Touchpad bluetooth texting.

Old 12/18/2011, 11:09 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
I forgot to mention that in my post. 2.2.3 patches works perfectly fine for 2.2.4. Just include the feed in Preware. Overclocking will wait until the kernel source is released, but that is just minimal really. Overclocking the Pre2 doesn't help much. I vastly prefer the Touchpad bluetooth texting.
is the fuzzy notification issue still happening?
d0u8l3m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/18/2011, 11:26 PM   #5 (permalink)

Used the script to build a meta doctor today. No issues, didn't wipe my USB partition (backed up anyway), and profile was restored fine.

I do have issues with the headset mode, but I'm thinking that is hardware related after I had a fiasco using the stock doctor and had to swap internals to get the radio working again. May see about swapping out the audio jack. Hoping it's not related to the updates, or I didn't screw something up by using the wrong doctor. So everyone should just use the correct meta doctor just in case

Thank you very much! Loving texting from my TouchPad while the phone sits in another room on the TS
FetusSoup is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked by capt4chris likes this.
Old 12/18/2011, 11:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
webOS Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by NpManny View Post
is the fuzzy notification issue still happening?
Yes. Its not the bad when you get used to it. I spent an entire day trying to fix it, but I think it's just trapped in the binary somewhere. There have been worse bugs.

Example:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FliedLice View Post
Used the script to build a meta doctor today. No issues, didn't wipe my USB partition (backed up anyway), and profile was restored fine.

I do have issues with the headset mode, but I'm thinking that is hardware related after I had a fiasco using the stock doctor and had to swap internals to get the radio working again. May see about swapping out the audio jack. Hoping it's not related to the updates, or I didn't screw something up by using the wrong doctor. So everyone should just use the correct meta doctor just in case

Thank you very much! Loving texting from my TouchPad while the phone sits in another room on the TS
If you are getting the ghost headset problem, then put some powdered graphite in the headset jack. Take some sandpaper and a #2 pencil to get the graphite powder, no need to go to the store. Mechanical lead probably won't work. Refer to this thread: http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...-easy-fix.html

Last edited by Abyssul; 12/18/2011 at 11:42 PM.
Thanked By: capt4chris
Old 12/19/2011, 05:18 AM   #7 (permalink)

I seem to recall some of the 2.1 issues from a year ago so am asking here:

Will we have to reinstall Sprint Nav and if so, is there a way to do it?

Will updating this change the PRL we have now for 2.1? (I don't know what mine is but believe I did update it for 2.1). If not, is there a way to update it?

For anyone, who increased swap space to 512MB, will this metadoctor affect this in any way?

Thanks!
bluenote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/19/2011, 05:39 AM   #8 (permalink)

Sprint PRL

This worked for me. You will need to search for an updated prl.
longstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/19/2011, 09:00 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
If you are getting the ghost headset problem, then put some powdered graphite in the headset jack. Take some sandpaper and a #2 pencil to get the graphite powder, no need to go to the store. Mechanical lead probably won't work. Refer to this thread: http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...-easy-fix.html
Thanks, Abyssul. I'll give this a shot at work today. Hadn't seen this solution (as I haven't had the issue in a long time), Ghastly Headset works, but I have to set it every time I use headphones or receive a call. I had tried every other solution, but I definitely want to give this a shot now

Edit: Didn't work. I think I may have messed something up when I was swapping radios this weekend, as I was doing it rather quickly. Think I'll pull a headset jack from another phone and try that (I wasn't even getting sound through the headset, only from the speaker when forced through Ghastly Headset). Thanks for the suggestion though!

Edit 2: I see someone else had the issue, and their battery tab was stuck under the bezel. I opened my phone and see the tab is nowhere to be found. I'll have to open it back up and get the tab when I get home. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction! Ok, I'm done getting off topic.

Last edited by FliedLice; 12/19/2011 at 09:55 AM.
Old 12/19/2011, 09:19 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by longstreet View Post
Sprint PRL

This worked for me. You will need to search for an updated prl.
Thanks.

What about Sprint Nav, does this have to be re-installed and if so, are there instructions?

Also does this affect the swap space in any way? (had to increase mine to 512mb for webOS 2.1)

Thanks
bluenote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/19/2011, 10:28 AM   #11 (permalink)

This is what I did to install 2.2.4 on my Sprint Pre 2 -- How come I didn't have any problems??

NOTE: Don't do as I did. Pay attention to those that really know what they're doing!! I just want to understand why it worked for me the way I did it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all, it was a US GSM Unlocked Developer Pre 2 that was Sprintified using the meta doctor script for 2.1.0 long ago.

I then ran the 2.1.0 OTA Update that appeared shortly after the Sprintification.

Installed Sprint Navigation and TV, all worked excellent for months.

One morning some of my accounts were missing I don't know how or why so i decided to re-doctor but this time I used the normal Unlocked Pre 2 Webos Doctor, NO META. It worked!

I restored everything and all was well.

When the 2.2.4 Doctor became available I decided to go ahead with it:

-I saved the Preware Package List
-backed up with Save/Restore
-turned off and erased Palm Profile Backup, then turned it back on and made a new backup
-I copied the contents of my USB partition to my PC
-Ran EPR and removed all themes, patches and kernel
-Rebooted
-Ran 2.2.4 Doctor, it wiped the USB partition but everything works with no problems at all and my Palm Profile shows 2.2.4.

Restored applications and accounts, settings, added Skype, installed Sprint Nav and TV and have been using it with the TP for messaging with no problems at all.

How did this happen?

IIIxe, Tungsten T3, Samsung SPH-i500, Treo 700p, 755p, Centro, Palm Pre, Palm Pre+, 2.2.4 Franken Pre2 and a Touchpad!
neit_jnf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/19/2011, 11:45 AM   #12 (permalink)

Abyssul, thanks for your work on this. Do you recommend using the BT MAP extractor script for those of us who want the messaging functionality but don't want to make the jump to 2.2.4 yet?
art_sjc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/19/2011, 11:59 AM   #13 (permalink)
webOS Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by neit_jnf View Post
This is what I did to install 2.2.4 on my Sprint Pre 2 -- How come I didn't have any problems??
Do not use this method. If you do, don't expect help if the process goes wary.

What happened was that that unlocked 2.2.4 (original) doctor skipped the modem firmware update when it detected that you had a CDMA radio. Therefore, it installed all the necessary ipks and files, but kept the radio alone. This only works for upgrades from preexisting 2.1.0 frankenPre2s to the 2.2.4 update. You CANNOT do this with a fresh new frankenPre2 and I won't feel sorry for you if you blow your Pre2 up (if the doctor will even allow you).

Quote:
Originally Posted by art_sjc View Post
Abyssul, thanks for your work on this. Do you recommend using the BT MAP extractor script for those of us who want the messaging functionality but don't want to make the jump to 2.2.4 yet?
I can recommend it. If you know what you are doing, then it can be a easy workaround until the patches have been updated to 2.2.4 (excluding the 2.2.3 feed) and the kernel source has been released. I don't see the point since I enjoy living on the edge, but some people are taking that route

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
I seem to recall some of the 2.1 issues from a year ago so am asking here:

Will we have to reinstall Sprint Nav and if so, is there a way to do it?

Will updating this change the PRL we have now for 2.1? (I don't know what mine is but believe I did update it for 2.1). If not, is there a way to update it?

For anyone, who increased swap space to 512MB, will this metadoctor affect this in any way?

Thanks!
Yes you will have to reinstall Sprint Nav. Do it after the faux 2.2.4 update or your efforts will be wasted. PRL are independent of the updates so a PRL from back in 1.1 is the same as 2.2.4. View this wiki page on updating options. Same process applies to 2.2.4: http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/Sprint_PRL_Update

Doctoring gets rid of any and all modifications. To increase the swap space again, just use the some process that you did for 2.1.0. If it's a patch that hasn't been updated for 2.2.4 yet, then manually add the 2.2.3 feed to Preware and see if it exists there. If not, then send a message to the patch author.

Last edited by Abyssul; 12/19/2011 at 12:10 PM.
Old 12/19/2011, 12:10 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
What happened was that that unlocked 2.2.4 (original) doctor skipped the modem firmware update when it detected that you had a CDMA radio.
I had originally attempted it this way. Wouldn't recommend it either. Doctor was successful, but when I tried to log in to my profile, it came up with the phone activation message. I ended up having to take the comm board out, put it back in my old Pre-, doctored 1.4.5 to be safe, then put the Pre 2 back together, and re-meta-doctored back to 2.1.0. Was a pain in the neck.
Old 12/19/2011, 12:18 PM   #15 (permalink)

Perfect timing on this! I just created my Franken Pre last night with the 2.1.0 script and haven't restored anything but my palm profile yet. Now I can doctor again immediately and save myself the trouble of doing the backup/restore process twice. Thanks!
Old 12/19/2011, 08:47 PM   #16 (permalink)

Updated my Sprint Franken Pre2 tonight to 2.2.4. Everything worked great.
Only thing I noticed is that some apps from my TouchPad loaded on my phone as part of the restoring of the App Catalog apps. Not a big deal, just was not expecting that.

Thanks Abyssul for updating the scripts and to the fine folks of WebOS Internals.

For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

"Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie
oakridge outdoors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/19/2011, 09:00 PM   #17 (permalink)

Had no problems with the 2.2.4 update, and the faux 2.2.4 update occurred as expected, but I have not been able to get Sprint Nav to install. Not familiar enough with Linux yet to decipher what is going wrong, but would love to know that someone has gotten it to work so I can justify trying to troubleshoot it.
Old 12/19/2011, 09:56 PM   #18 (permalink)
webOS Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasi1222 View Post
Had no problems with the 2.2.4 update, and the faux 2.2.4 update occurred as expected, but I have not been able to get Sprint Nav to install. Not familiar enough with Linux yet to decipher what is going wrong, but would love to know that someone has gotten it to work so I can justify trying to troubleshoot it.
Place the ipk in your /media/internal partition, use "ipkg install <filename> -force-depends"

Give the error output here in CODE tags.

Old 12/19/2011, 10:19 PM   #19 (permalink)

This is as much of the code as I can see in the terminal history. Not sure how to see any more than this.

Code:

ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/movie-tickets/movie-tickets-scene.html: No such file or directory
ipkg: extract_archive: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/recent-places/: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/recent-places/recent-places-scene.html: No such file or directory
ipkg: extract_archive: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/movie-list/: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/movie-list/movie-list-scene.html: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/movie-list/listItem.html: No such file or directory
ipkg: extract_archive: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/common/: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/common/progress-pill.html: No such file or directory
ipkg: extract_archive: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/poi-menu-detail/: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/poi-menu-detail/poi-menu-detail-scene.html: No such file or directory
ipkg: extract_archive: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/dropdown/: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/dropdown/dropdown-container.html: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/dropdown/matched.html: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/dropdown/dropdown-entry.html: No such file or directory
ipkg: extract_archive: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/input-ptn/: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/input-ptn/input-ptn-scene.html: No such file or directory
ipkg: extract_archive: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/diagnostic-tool/: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/diagnostic-tool/diagnostic-tool-scene.html: No such file or directory
ipkg: extract_archive: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/checkbox-list/: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/checkbox-list/checkbox-list-scene.html: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/checkbox-list/listTemplate.html: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/checkbox-list/itemTemplate.html: No such file or directory
ipkg: extract_archive: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/navigation/: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/navigation/navigation-scene.html: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/navigation/traffic-summary.css: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/navigation/listcontainer.html: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/navigation/navigation.css: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/navigation/trafficlistitem.html: No such file or directory
ipkg: extract_archive: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/poi-review-list/: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/poi-review-list/poi-review-scene.html: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/poi-review-list/listcontainer.html: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/poi-review-list/rating-dialog.html: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/poi-review-list/poi-review-list.css: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/poi-review-list/listitem.html: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/poi-review-list/poi-review-list-scene.html: No such file or directory
ipkg: extract_archive: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/poi-map-results/: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/poi-map-results/poi-map-results-scene.html: No such file or directory
ipkg: extract_archive: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/turn-map/: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/turn-map/turn-map-scene.html: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/turn-map/turn-map.css: No such file or directory
ipkg: extract_archive: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/weather-list/: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/movie-tickets/movie-tickets-scene.html: No such file or directory
ipkg: extract_archive: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/recent-places/: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/recent-places/recent-places-scene.html: No such file or directory
ipkg: extract_archive: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/movie-list/: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/movie-list/movie-list-scene.html: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/movie-list/listItem.html: No such file or directory
ipkg: extract_archive: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/common/: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/common/progress-pill.html: No such file or directory
ipkg: extract_archive: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/poi-menu-detail/: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/poi-menu-detail/poi-menu-detail-scene.html: No such file or directory
ipkg: extract_archive: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/dropdown/: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/dropdown/dropdown-container.html: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/dropdown/matched.html: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/dropdown/dropdown-entry.html: No such file or directory
ipkg: extract_archive: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/input-ptn/: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/input-ptn/input-ptn-scene.html: No such file or directory
ipkg: extract_archive: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/diagnostic-tool/: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/diagnostic-tool/diagnostic-tool-scene.html: No such file or directory
ipkg: extract_archive: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/checkbox-list/: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/checkbox-list/checkbox-list-scene.html: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/checkbox-list/listTemplate.html: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/checkbox-list/itemTemplate.html: No such file or directory
ipkg: extract_archive: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/navigation/: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/navigation/navigation-scene.html: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/navigation/traffic-summary.css: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/navigation/listcontainer.html: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/navigation/navigation.css: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/navigation/trafficlistitem.html: No such file or directory
ipkg: extract_archive: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/poi-review-list/: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/poi-review-list/poi-review-scene.html: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/poi-review-list/listcontainer.html: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/poi-review-list/rating-dialog.html: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/poi-review-list/poi-review-list.css: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/poi-review-list/listitem.html: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/poi-review-list/poi-review-list-scene.html: No such file or directory
ipkg: extract_archive: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/poi-map-results/: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/poi-map-results/poi-map-results-scene.html: No such file or directory
ipkg: extract_archive: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/turn-map/: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/turn-map/turn-map-scene.html: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/turn-map/turn-map.css: No such file or directory
ipkg: extract_archive: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/weather-list/: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/weather-list/weather-list-scene.html: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/weather-list/listitem.html: No such file or directory
ipkg: extract_archive: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/my-stuff/: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/my-stuff/my-stuff-scene.html: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/my-stuff/listitem.html: No such file or directory
ipkg: extract_archive: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/commute-alert-save/: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/commute-alert-save/commute-alert-save-scene.html: No such file or directory
ipkg: extract_archive: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/register-tip/: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.telenav.app.sprintnavigation/app/views/register-tip/register-tip-scene.html: No such file or directory
ipkg: extract_archive: /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.awbridge/: Read-only file system
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.awbridge/appinfo.json: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.awbridge/index.html: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.awbridge/framework_config.json: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.awbridge/sources.json: No such file or directory
ipkg: extract_archive: /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.awbridge/stylesheets/: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.awbridge/stylesheets/com.palm.app.awbridge.css: No such file or directory
ipkg: extract_archive: /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.awbridge/app/: No such file or directory
ipkg: extract_archive: /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.awbridge/app/controllers/: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.awbridge/app/controllers/app-assistant.js: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.awbridge/app/controllers/addressing-assistant.js: No such file or directory
ipkg: extract_archive: /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.awbridge/app/views/: No such file or directory
ipkg: extract_archive: /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.awbridge/app/views/addressing/: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.awbridge/app/views/addressing/addressing-scene.html: No such file or directory
ipkg: extract_archive: /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.awbridge/resources/: No such file or directory
ipkg: extract_archive: /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.awbridge/resources/es/: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.awbridge/resources/es/strings.json: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.awbridge/resources/es/appinfo.json: No such file or directory
ipkg: extract_archive: /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.awbridge/resources/es/mx/: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.awbridge/resources/es/mx/appinfo.json: No such file or directory
ipkg: /usr/share/dbus-1/system-services/com.partner.telenav.service: Read-only file system
ipkg: /usr/share/ls2/roles/prv/com.partner.telenav.json: Read-only file system
ipkg: /etc/messagingrouter/smshandlers/servicehandler: Read-only file system
can't get //usr/lib/ipkg/info/com.telenav.sprintnavigation.control open for read
Configuring com.telenav.sprintnavigation
ipkg_conf_write_status_files: Can't open status file: //usr/lib/ipkg/status for writing: Read-only file system
pkg_write_filelist pkg=com.telenav.sprintnavigation returned 30
Collected errors:
Unable to open the control file in  set_flags_from_control
Could not open //usr/lib/ipkg/info/com.telenav.sprintnavigation.list for writing: Read-only file system
Could not open //usr/lib/ipkg/info/com.telenav.sprintnavigation.list for writing: Read-only file system
Old 12/19/2011, 10:24 PM   #20 (permalink)
webOS Enthusiast

Use this command prior to the installation:
Code:
mount -o remount, rw /

Thanked By: kasi1222

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0