Page 1 of 16 123456 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 317
Like Tree30Likes
  1.    #1  
    Documentation here: App Tuckerbox Documentation









    Documentation here: App Tuckerbox Documentation


    App Tuckerbox has been discontinued.

    -- Rod
    Last edited by rwhitby; 04/23/2014 at 09:30 AM.
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
  2. #2  
    Yum!

  3. #3  
    I asked this on Twitter but I'll ask here as well... Is it possible to get a "category" that only shows Purchased apps? This way we con see old apps we may have forgotten about and try them out again on device???
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    I asked this on Twitter but I'll ask here as well... Is it possible to get a "category" that only shows Purchased apps? This way we con see old apps we may have forgotten about and try them out again on device???
    A personalised paid apps feed is on the roadmap.

    -- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
  5. #5  
    darn, only 33 purchased apps... I guess I'm too cheap to be a beta tester. oh well... I'll wait patiently. but this looks really good, nice work guys.
  6. #6  
    Sorry for my noob question. What is the purpose of this app?
  7. #7  
    Vas: Features: it looks like it will allow you to connect Preware to the App Catalog, so that you can download anything you own from the App Catalog, using Preware instead.

    Actual benefit: You should be able to load any app that you have purchased, to any device, regardless of if it is marked as being for your device.

    Actual usefulness: Not sure, I'm still a few apps away from being able to use it. And I have no desire whatsoever to use phone apps on my TouchPad.. but maybe I can use a few of my TouchPad apps on my phones..
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by VasTheGreek View Post
    Sorry for my noob question. What is the purpose of this app?
    What should be added to the Key Features section in the documentation (linked in the first post) ?

    -- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    What should be added to the Key Features section in the documentation (linked in the first post) ?

    -- Rod
    Sorry Rod. I totally missed the link !!! Can I blame my 6 week old daughter and the sleepless nights I am currently having?
    johncampanale likes this.
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    Vas: Features: it looks like it will allow you to connect Preware to the App Catalog, so that you can download anything you own from the App Catalog, using Preware instead.

    Actual benefit: You should be able to load any app that you have purchased, to any device, regardless of if it is marked as being for your device.

    Actual usefulness: Not sure, I'm still a few apps away from being able to use it. And I have no desire whatsoever to use phone apps on my TouchPad.. but maybe I can use a few of my TouchPad apps on my phones..
    I for one will say it is useful...

    Have actually used it a few times since I got it, and I haven't loaded it on the Pre3 yet...
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  11. #11  
    should it work on my pre- running 1.4.5? I get no connection when I try to register. Works great on touchpad thank you.
  12. stbxxl's Avatar
    Posts
    513 Posts
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by joedisaster View Post
    should it work on my pre- running 1.4.5? I get no connection when I try to register. Works great on touchpad thank you.
    Rod is aware of this and is looking into it.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by joedisaster View Post
    should it work on my pre- running 1.4.5? I get no connection when I try to register. Works great on touchpad thank you.
    Is your system clock set to the correct time?

    -- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by STBXXL View Post
    Rod is aware of this and is looking into it.
    I believe the issue on which I'm working with you is post-submission, not a failure to submit registration. Is that right?

    -- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
  15. stbxxl's Avatar
    Posts
    513 Posts
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    I believe the issue on which I'm working with you is post-submission, not a failure to submit registration. Is that right?

    -- Rod
    The issue is happening when Device Registration is attempted on my Pre (1.4.5 on Sprint). The error messages appears after "Complete Device Registration" is taped.
  16. T-Pad's Avatar
    Posts
    327 Posts
    Global Posts
    332 Global Posts
    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsonx42 View Post
    darn, only 33 purchased apps...
    Is there an easy way to get the number of purchased applications? There're too many on my webOS devices (although mostly free ones) to count them manually.
    Pre³ (iPhone 4), TouchPad 32 GB (PlayBook 16 GB)
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Pad View Post
    Is there an easy way to get the number of purchased applications? There're too many on my webOS devices (although mostly free ones) to count them manually.
    I will say you can find instructions in the twitter feed for AppTuckerBox (or webosinternals, or maybe both)...

    It involves using another webOS Internals app real easy though.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    Is your system clock set to the correct time?

    -- Rod
    seems to be. How can I check?
  19. #19  
    I get status:0
    error: no_connection
    reaon:undefined

    phone has network time set to on, seems tokeep time fine, preset reset even corrects it's decimal places
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Pad View Post
    Is there an easy way to get the number of purchased applications? There're too many on my webOS devices (although mostly free ones) to count them manually.
    Preware -> Impostah -> App Catalog -> Show Purchased Apps

    -- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    aximmaxim likes this.
Page 1 of 16 123456 11 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions