Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    Glad you got it working!

so how do I get splashtop from my touchpad working on my pre3?
    so this started happening today, opened app tuckbox on my sprint franken pre2 and get App tuckerbox cannot retrieve the device profile. Impostah also throws a service error for getDeviceProfile, and I get the error

Begin
    Nothing Interesting.
    Verify
    Nothing Interesting.
    Download
    % Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
    0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 0
    100 10864 100 10864 0 0 23102 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 32047
    Identify
    org.webosinternals.patches.system-device-profile-service-override
    Install
    {"returnValue":true , "ticket":1, "subscribed":true}
    { "ticket":1 , "status":"STARTING" }
    { "ticket":1 , "status":"CREATE_TMP" }
    { "ticket":1 , "status":"VERIFYING" }
    { "ticket":1 , "status":"IPKG_INSTALL" }
    { "ticket":1 , "status":"SUCCESS" }
    Mkdir-Prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    Install-Prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    Postinst
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.system-device-profile-service-override.postinst 2>&1
    The text leading up to this was:
    --------------------------
    |--- a/usr/palm/services/com.palm.service.deviceprofile/handlers/DeviceProfileCommandAssistant.jsjsjs
    |+++ b/usr/palm/services/com.palm.service.deviceprofile/handlers/DeviceProfileCommandAssistant.jsjsjs
    --------------------------
    File to patch:
    Skip this patch? [y]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    Remove
    Removing package org.webosinternals.patches.system-device-profile-service-override from root...
    (offline root mode: not running org.webosinternals.patches.system-device-profile-service-override.prerm)
    Delete
    Nothing Interesting.
    Failed
    Nothing Interesting.

from the ipkg log when I attempt to re-install device profile override from preware. My palm profile shows 2.2.4 and I also cannot access the HP App Store
    Last edited by SKYLARKBOY86; 02/03/2012 at 06:35 PM.
    So could this be attributed to the app or some other beastie

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!!!
    I am getting below error while registration:

APPCAT0062:Request for user device profile from account service failed.

Appcatalog is not working on my HP Veer. So I tried App Tuckerbox with above error
    TouchPad, wifi-only, 3.0.5, Tuckerbox 1.0.5, stuck on "Registration Submitted." It's been like this for a couple hours now. Is there something more I'm supposed to do beyond this point? I tap "Check Registration Status" and nothing happens.
    I am not an atomic playboy. - Admiral W.P. Blandy
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomic Playboy View Post
    TouchPad, wifi-only, 3.0.5, Tuckerbox 1.0.5, stuck on "Registration Submitted." It's been like this for a couple hours now. Is there something more I'm supposed to do beyond this point? I tap "Check Registration Status" and nothing happens.
    Same problem here with TP 4g 3.05 (just doctored), Tuckerbox 1.0.5, Preware 1.9.10. My Panda on the same webOS account registered without any problem. Any suggestions?
  7. k5e
    Quote Originally Posted by renater View Post
    Same problem here with TP 4g 3.05 (just doctored), Tuckerbox 1.0.5, Preware 1.9.10. My Panda on the same webOS account registered without any problem. Any suggestions?
    Same here. Brand new Pre3 (finally got one!). Is there a manual process step in the device registration?

Christian
    Hey,

so Ive had app Tuckerbox since it came out.

Had to Doctor last night (dreaded App Database full) and now it will register my device, but when I click "Check registration" it doesnt get past "registaration submitted"

Why wont it work now? Its the same profile I used before.

HELP!!
  9.    #209  
    Registration issues should be fixed now.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    Registration issues should be fixed now.

-- Rod
    Thanks Rod for looking into this. I just registered my device succesfully.
    Still an error showed up during the process

Error: conflict
    Reaon: Document update conflict

Note: Reason was misspelled
    My Pre3 is stuck on Registration Submitted as well. Will try again later, but as of right now it isn't fixed.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    I just checked and it got accepted.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    I have bypassed palm pixi plus(at&t) and when installed app tuckerbox I started it and it said that lochal host not found. please help I live in Georgia (it is in kaukasia) and there is no at&t service so I could not register my device then I tried patch witch shows first use app and and then registerd using wifi but then it restarted and said thet my phone was loged out and I had to bypass it again is it connected to my problem with app tuckerbox? I need some free apps in app catalog it would be grait if I had acsess to paid apps but in my country it is impossible so It will be enaugh if I will have free app acsess (sorry for bad English it is not my native language)

edit:I clicked menu and I saw deregister I clicked and it said deregistracion faild status:500 error:unnown error reason:badarg then I repeted it without internet and on main screen of app appered begin registracion I turned wifi on but when I clicked on finish registracion it said registracio faild status:409 error:conflict reason:document update conflict. Please help or if it needs my device to be registerd please show me other way to get free catalog apps acsess.
    Last edited by giokinkla; 04/17/2012 at 03:25 AM.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Hey there, since yesterday my veer and pre3 are also stucked at "registration submitted" status ... Can pls someone look into this ?

Thanks a lot

EDIT: Great, registration succeeded, Thanks
    Last edited by Alastor263; 04/29/2012 at 05:27 AM.
    I know we can use app tuckerbox to get discontinued apps already purchased, is there a way to buy discontinued apps? There are a couple of Gameloft apps for the Pre they have on sale on their website, but not in the app catalog (they're not even in the catalog).
  16.    #216  
    Quote Originally Posted by broncot View Post
    I know we can use app tuckerbox to get discontinued apps already purchased, is there a way to buy discontinued apps?).
    No.

-- Rod
    No.

-- Rod
    Ok, looks like the Gameloft games I'm interested in are only for the Pre, not the Pre 2. I have a Pre with an alternate profile I had been using for my calendar until Palm got the Google calendar issue worked out. Can I buy the app on the Pre with my other profile and link it to App Tuckerbox to get the app on my Pre 2?
  18.    #218  
    Ok, looks like the Gameloft games I'm interested in are only for the Pre, not the Pre 2. I have a Pre with an alternate profile I had been using for my calendar until Palm got the Google calendar issue worked out. Can I buy the app on the Pre with my other profile and link it to App Tuckerbox to get the app on my Pre 2?
    No. But you can use Impostah to do that. It's too complex and error-prone to post instructions, but it can be done.

-- Rod
    No. But you can use Impostah to do that. It's too complex and error-prone to post instructions, but it can be done.

-- Rod
    Is there an easier way to use Impostah to make my Pre 2 appear to be a Pre running webOS 1.x?
  20.    #220  
    Is there an easier way to use Impostah to make my Pre 2 appear to be a Pre running webOS 1.x?
    That information is stored server-side, associated with the IMEI or MEID of your device.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals