1.    #1  
    I added the beta testing feeds and followed everything exactly. When i re-installed preware and loaded it, there were no available packages. I checked the feeds and all the beta feeds were there as were the normal feeds. I turned on all the beta feeds and reloaded but there were still no available packages.
    I tried un-installing the beta feeds which worked as they are now gone. But I still cant get anything to load.

Any thoughts? Do I need to doctor?
    Usually, its helpful to give some real information with your request for assistance.
    Right now, we don't know what device you are using, what version of webos, preware, kernel....

There are no mind readers here.
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    when you deleted preware . Did you do a full reboot before you added the beta feeds ? If not truth deleting preware then reboot the device and then start over.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    The OP said they followed ALL directions.
    All that is required can be found in Testing Feeds - WebOS Internals

So give the assertion, it would make sense to find out the nitty gritty details on the OP's device to better ascertain if there is an issue or not.
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.