View Poll Results: Are you interested in an app similar to Cheat Engine for the WebOS?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, hacking games appeals to me.

2 66.67%
  • Yes, but not for hacking games so much. I have other plans...

1 33.33%
  • No, it does not appeal to me.

0 0%
  1.    #1  
    Are there any apps similar to these on other systems. All these games are out and there is no way to cheat. Personaly, when I play a game, I play it for the story line. I do not have much I interest in steadily working my way to the end of the game... especially when I have nothing to show from it.

I'm sure there are plenty of ethical guidelines as well as to why this would be a "bad idea" but lets consider those that get an update for a game and find that their save no longer works and on top of that, has in fact found there save to have been erased!

If anyone can help me, I would really appreciate it. I know there are people that agree with me.
    Last edited by shedmond; 11/03/2011 at 11:28 PM. Reason: Please forgive me if this topic is in the wrong grouping.
    "The wall street movement is a joke. You humans decided the game of monopoly was your reality, and now that the winners are clear, you want to complain that it was unfair. The problem is not the bankers, the FED, or any government entity. The problem is every human that relies on an organized entity for their survival. Individual autonomy; self-suffiency, that is the only way to be free." - Moya S. Anomalous