Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
Like Tree18Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchonAdvisors View Post
    Thanks for the reply, bluenote. I think I need to clarify my question a bit though.

Is there an app for Android similar to Tailor that can be used to manage partitions in Android on other non-Touchpad Android devices, in the same way Tailor does in webOS on Touchpads?
    Your best bet is go to the touchpad toolbox forum on XDA and ask there as some of those people may have other android devices and know that world. The little I know about android comes from the touchpad and I try to keep it locked down so every little app isn't grabbing all my details and broadcasting to the world--I don't have another android device (I did have a kindle fire at one point but even that, I got tired of amazon logging everything I did on the device and it cracked anyway).
    I just tested luneOS. I am really waiting for it. The changelogs said it supports enyo apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    Your best bet is go to the touchpad toolbox forum on XDA and ask there as some of those people may have other android devices and know that world. The little I know about android comes from the touchpad and I try to keep it locked down so every little app isn't grabbing all my details and broadcasting to the world--I don't have another android device (I did have a kindle fire at one point but even that, I got tired of amazon logging everything I did on the device and it cracked anyway).
    I just tested luneOS. I am really waiting for it. The changelogs said it supports enyo apps.

Thanks bluenote, if I get a complete answer over that way I'll repost it back here too for reference.

I can appreciate your sense about everything trying to "phone home" without permission more than ever these days!
    Maybe silly question, but where's 0.3.1? when i install via QuickInstall or Preware, I get 0.3.0 :|
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    can download from this thread., it should be moved to preware feeds.

Tailor alpha test

here is the file Tailor 0.3.1
    http://forums.webosnation.com/attach....1_all.ipk.zip

Also android toolbox can not create ext3fs volume and lvm. trust me i spent weeks trying to do it, had to reinstal webOS to do it.
    Could not find anything in android to create ext3fs volumes.
    Only reason i have webOS is to support install and updates of LuneOS.
    Last edited by Firepower; 10/21/2015 at 04:44 AM.
    Hi all, newbie to tailor here. Have installed but get the "jails are active" warning every time after rebooting. So the only activity option or status available is "reboot required"

What am I missing?
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678