1.    #1  
    Hi Guys,
    I have lurked on this thread for quite some time since getting my touchpad and have been having an issue I cannot seem to figure out. I have searched this forum and found the thread here: How To Recover - WebOS Internals but the issue I am having on both of my Mac laptops is I sign into my palm profile and click on Web Doctor link to download. I get a download package and click on that pulling up a dialogue box stating it is downloading. Two times out of many the install program opens up and when I get to the selection of hard drive it says that I already have updated version of driver and will not go any further..other times the download stops with an error and says it cannot install and other times it simply stops and restarts downloading from the beginning. I have tried this on two macbook Pro laptops...both running OSX Lion and Java 1.6X..what am I doing wrong? Also, I copied the link/file for webOS quick install into my applications folder...any Mac folks? I apologize in advance if this has already been posted.

Update: I used the direct link to the WebOS Doctor and got past the driver screen and actually got an install button...I click install and it says "Installation failed. Please contact the manufacturer."
    <thread moved>
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel