Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Anyone have some themes to try? All of garretts look the same and I can't download from sconix's box.net account directly to the touchpad. :-/

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Re: sconix's theme: the dropbox links work fine.
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    Took less than 2 minutes to install .. Luna rebooting no...

w...

Back...

Works great.. I have a great theme idea ... Oooooooooooooooh ... I mag try to make this tonight... Just got make the icons and build from their :-)

hey sketch, can you maybe make some boot theme zips please with my boot logo's here ??!! please ?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    smackead likes this.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    or these ??
    @Shadavis08: Why don't you just create a new theme which so includes your bootlogo, to combine it with other theme later.
    Your json file should look something like this...
    Code:
    {
      "name": "Theme Name", 
      "version": "1.0.0", 

"description": "My Bootlogo for Pre3",

"creator": "Your Name",
      "website": "", 

"donations": "",

"devices": [
        "emulator",
        "pre3"
      ],

"screenshots": [ 
        "data/screen1.png"
      ],

"themedata": { 
        "2.2.0": {
          "alias": "2.2.3"
        },
        "2.2.3": {
          "boot_logo": {
            "images": [
              {
                "path": "/usr/palm/sysmgr/images/1.5/hp-logo.png",
                "file": "http://forums.precentral.net/images/hp-logo.png"
              },
              {
                "path": "/usr/palm/sysmgr/images/1.5/hp-logo-bright.png",
                "file": "http://forums.precentral.net/images/hp-logo-bright.png"
              }
            ]
          }
        }
      }
    }
    Last edited by michote; 10/27/2011 at 03:21 AM.
    Touchpad 32GB and Veer | my app MySongBook | my Dark Glass Theme | apps involved in: OrganizeMe!, ReadOnTouch
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Here is my Dark Glass Theme for Touchpad:
    org.michote.dark-glass-touchpad.zip
    and the link to the Pre3 Version, which is slightly updated to support enyo systemmenus:
    org.michote.dark-glass-pre3.zip

@sconix Will there be something like a public feed for themes soon?
    Touchpad 32GB and Veer | my app MySongBook | my Dark Glass Theme | apps involved in: OrganizeMe!, ReadOnTouch
  8.    #168  
    Quote Originally Posted by michote View Post
    and the link to the Pre3 Version, which is slightly updated to support enyo systemmenus:

Well at least the next task is to determine the distribution method, don't have any info about that yet, but working on it
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
    Morning peeps!
    Well, it appears that some of sconix's and michote's theme elements have overwritten the palm defaults permanently. EPR did not fix this or may have actually made it stick.

No worries...that's what testing is for. But it looks like a weekend trip to doctor.
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    Morning peeps!
    Well, it appears that some of sconix's and michote's theme elements have overwritten the palm defaults permanently. EPR did not fix this or may have actually made it stick.

No worries...that's what testing is for. But it looks like a weekend trip to doctor.
    Do you have ssh access to your phone? Than it shouldn't be that hard to replace the modified files with original ones from a rom ... (al paths are in the json files)
  11.    #171  
    Morning peeps!

If you haven't doctored yet then please wait since I would like you to check something. SInce I just suspect that this is a EPR failure not TM overriding default files which really should not be possible. There is already updated EPR in alpha/beta feed that works bit better, but still I need to see the situation where EPR wont recover.

Anyway in both cases, if the fault is in EPR or in TM, the recovery still should be possible. Both are build in a way that originals should not get deleted, but it can happen that EPR does not know about the files to be restored.
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
  12.    #172  
    I have released an updated EPR into alpha/beta-apps feed so please use that when ever you have need for EPR. And report me if it has worked or not. It should be bit more safe and better than the old one. Just note that if you have already run the old EPR running this new one wont help anymore.
    Hey sconix:
    I wont doctor until weekend and I dont have ssh access to my device. Also I have already run the old EPR so I am not sure that the new version will help me out.

- T
  14.    #174  
    Hey sconix:
    I wont doctor until weekend and I dont have ssh access to my device. Also I have already run the old EPR so I am not sure that the new version will help me out.

- T
    But you have novaterm access or terminal app in the device? If yes then please answer via email (scorpio.iix at gmail.com) preferably so I can give you couple simple commands to determine the situation, maybe even save you from doctor visit.

And yes if you have run old EPR the new one wont help.
    Last edited by sconix; 10/26/2011 at 07:26 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by sconix View Post
    But you have novaterm access or terminal app in the device? If yes then please answer via email (scorpio.iix at gmail.com) preferably so I can give you couple simple commands to determine the situation, maybe even save you from doctor visit.

And yes if you have run old EPR the new one wont help.
    Sent you an email from my gmail addy.

- Thomas
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    Wow, Sconix, I tried this out yesterday for the first time and am WAY impressed. It's far cooler and more useful than I expected it would be! Awesome work, man! Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by michote View Post

Hello,
    There is an error in your theme.json for pre3. To get your bootlogo there has to be a change:

"boot_logo": {
    "images":
    {
    "path": "/usr/palm/sysmgr/images/1.5/hp-logo.png",
    "file": "images/hp-logo.png"
    },
    {
    "path": "/usr/palm/sysmgr/images/1.5/hp-logo-bright.png",
    "file": "images/hp-logo-bright.png"
    }

},

The folder 1.5 was missing ;-)

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Last edited by xanuk; 10/26/2011 at 12:52 PM.
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xanuk View Post
    Hello,
    There is an error in your theme.json for pre3. To get your bootlogo there has to be a change:
    The folder 1.5 was missing ;-)
    Thanks. Updated the zip-file ...
    All those awesome TouchPad themes of Garrett's, are they supposed to apply the wallpaper they show in the screenshot? I can't seem to get them to. Tapping wallpaper on the left before applying theme seems to be greyed out..
    Garrett's themes do not have wallpaper with them.

- T
Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast