Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes
  1.    #121  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    yep theme manager wont even open for me now !? just getting the circle of death and then it just closes . ?? would it be possible to have the app to check for and auto install the default theme upon the first open ? or to have the default theme included so you can change it back , just in case the app goes haywire like this lol ... just asking lol
    If 0.6.0 still wont work then please send me the messages log to (scorpio.iix at gmail.com). You can copy it with internalz from /var/log/messages to /media/internal/ and then it shows up in email attachements. Just start TM before doing this so that the possible error shows up in the log.
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
  2.    #122  
    Since there is problems downloading from box.net from the devices here are my themes, maybe they can be downloaded through this bit better.
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
    Heh. I just noticed that those old theme zips have a 3.0.2 compatibility, not .4. Doh.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
  4.    #124  
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    Heh. I just noticed that those old theme zips have a 3.0.2 compatibility, not .4. Doh.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    At least the 3.0.4 upgrade was so small that you can just edit the theme.json and change 3.0.2 to 3.0.4 if you can't wait for update.
    Well, I won't be able to send you logs this time since ver0.6 works like a charm. Even told me that I updated the current theme and asked me if I wanted to apply the new settings. Really, really nice
    Proud Veer and Touchpad owner
  6.    #126  
    Quote Originally Posted by grasshoper View Post
    Well, I won't be able to send you logs this time since ver0.6 works like a charm. Even told me that I updated the current theme and asked me if I wanted to apply the new settings. Really, really nice
    Damn well I try to slip bug or two in the 0.6.1 release It only adds nice slide animation for phones when changing view, but there is always room for one bug
    Quote Originally Posted by sconix View Post
    Since there is problems downloading from box.net from the devices here are my themes, maybe they can be downloaded through this bit better.
    Sconix:

d/l the Pre3 theme: the TM install failed with the error that the zip is broken or not in a TM compatible format.

I took a quick look at the JSON; it appears that the pre3 theme is set for webos 2.1?
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
  8.    #128  
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    Sconix:

d/l the Pre3 theme: the TM install failed with the error that the zip is broken or not in a TM compatible format.

I took a quick look at the JSON; it appears that the pre3 theme is set for webos 2.1?
    That error is still in the phase when JSON is not even parsed. That means that something is wrong with the zip naming or with the package itself. Many have had problems when downloading from the device not sure what is up with that.

At least my Pre3 theme is for Pre3, if you see 2.1 then you have taken the pre2 package...
  9.    #129  
    well at least I'm not the only one having issues !! Ha ha I don't feel as much like an ***** now ltm
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    LOL ltm ltm @ shane.

Dropbox worked for the Pre3 theme! Gonna check it out now. Thanks Sconix!
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    LOL ltm ltm @ shane.

Dropbox worked for the Pre3 theme! Gonna check it out now. Thanks Sconix!
    yep that's right !! I was referring to you !! Ha ha ha ha ltm ltm
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I'm looking for a partner to help in creating a new theme site so that we can get better seperation of themes for devices. I can supply the space all day long. I just do not have the time right now.
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    garrett92c or sconix are the best persons to ask about that kind of stuff lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    TM 0.6 recognizes Sconix's theme (Pre3) and even previews my desired changes.

However, its now been about 8 minutes while I wait for the theme to be applied.

The hangup seems to be centered around using the app icons. I am going to luna restart and see if I get the app icons from sconix's theme.

EDIT: No app icons were installed. The TM previews shows the icons as installed but do not appear in my actual quicklauch or launcher.
    wait noooo leave it alone !!!!! It will finish I promise !!!! Rang it to late ! if you try it a again just let it go . I thought the same thing until it finally loaded . It just takes a while when using the app icons.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    and how do you preview desired changes ????
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    wait noooo leave it alone !!!!! It will finish I promise !!!! Rang it to late ! if you try it a again just let it go . I thought the same thing until it finally loaded . It just takes a while when using the app icons.
    Ok...I will let this attempt go for awhile. its been forever already....

As for 'preview'; its really just the picture of the 'custom' theme on the main page.
    yeah I got ya now . The check marks page ltm ltm
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Still going......
    Edit: Got error message...emailing log for posting here.
Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast