Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15202122232425
Like Tree46Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jetz View Post
    any luck mudshark?
    Sorry I have not had the time yet to fully check out the zip.
    I will be going on vacation though!! :-) So I expect to have a little free time. Thanks for the patience!
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    I got to play around with my new Touchpad last night and came across this. I love it. way more easier than using a computer to instal themes. Maybe I'll even come up with a theme of my own eventually since I'm a reborn webOS user.
    Back to webOS with my new Touchpad!!!
    Check Out My TouchPad Theme "Paint It Black" http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...iew-black.html
    Jetz, I looked around your theme.json and found a couple small problems.

Line 23: Remove the "/" from the screenshot url.
    Line 35: Change "2.2.4" to "2.2.0" (As long as the theme works on 2.2.0)
    Line 141: Remove the comma after the closing bracket.

That's all I noticed when I glanced through it real quick. Let me know if that fixes it for you.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    I got to play around with my new Touchpad last night and came across this. I love it. way more easier than using a computer to instal themes. Maybe I'll even come up with a theme of my own eventually since I'm a reborn webOS user.
    Hallelujah!
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Jetz, I looked around your theme.json and found a couple small problems.

Line 23: Remove the "/" from the screenshot url.
    Line 35: Change "2.2.4" to "2.2.0" (As long as the theme works on 2.2.0)
    Line 141: Remove the comma after the closing bracket.

That's all I noticed when I glanced through it real quick. Let me know if that fixes it for you.
    Thanks for the changes Garrett, seems something else is still wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    Sorry I have not had the time yet to fully check out the zip.
    I will be going on vacation though!! :-) So I expect to have a little free time. Thanks for the patience!
    This is just something I decided to do in my spare time and so if you are going on vacation then don't worry about my theme
    Hmm. I'll take a better look at it after work today.

This is just something I decided to do in my spare time and so if you are going on vacation then don't worry about my theme
    looking at someone elses working touchpad theme, they had their icon entry named

"applications": {

yours is

"app_icons": {

i note however, after removing your test theme, that theme manager still tells me its present/broken even tho i deleted it, which isnt v helpful when im trying to see if the newer versions ive modified work or not when the old ones still rearing its head with an error message.

Also in the other working touchpad theme, they have an xml file loaded with entries, search the forums here for the touchpad webICS theme, its packed full of the right kind of info, maybe take his, gut out all the stuff not relevant to yours and replace application image entries for your own.

If that works, keep a blanked out version as a template for future use.
    Last edited by geekpeter; 04/05/2012 at 07:10 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    looking at someone elses working touchpad theme, they had their icon entry named

"applications": {

yours is

"app_icons": {

i note however, after removing your test theme, that theme manager still tells me its present/broken even tho i deleted it, which isnt v helpful when im trying to see if the newer versions ive modified work or not when the old ones still rearing its head with an error message.

Also in the other working touchpad theme, they have an xml file loaded with entries, search the forums here for the touchpad webICS theme, its packed full of the right kind of info, maybe take his, gut out all the stuff not relevant to yours and replace application image entries for your own.

If that works, keep a blanked out version as a template for future use.
    Theme manager uses app_icons for app icons, and applications to change the the look of applications themselves (e.g. change phone app or browser speed dial background)
    If I get the time next week I will try and use the other theme and build from that.
    wow this thread is slow lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Have there been any recent additions to the compatibility list? I am only seeing four on the WIKI page...
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15202122232425