Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes
    With the new Theme Builder version and this apps development, im strongly considering porting my theme to Theme Manager format and finally releasing it. Lets hope there is no image ripping this time .
    HP Veer
    Remastered II Theme
    Sconix.. Can theme manager install application ipk's?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Church Punk View Post
    With the new Theme Builder version and this apps development, im strongly considering porting my theme to Theme Manager format and finally releasing it. Lets hope there is no image ripping this time .
    Way to Go!

Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Sconix.. Can theme manager install application ipk's?
    Why would sconix add Preware functionality to Theme Manager? Just use Preware.

-- Rod
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    Why would sconix add Preware functionality to Theme Manager? Just use Preware.

-- Rod
    Lol.. I asked myself the same question.. The question is because I'm not sure what the application component is .. If its just app icons than it would be under app icon :/

6.    #246  
    Lol.. I asked myself the same question.. The question is because I'm not sure what the application component is .. If its just app icons than it would be under app icon :/

Well applications is applications, and since its a theme component its most likely have something to do with theming of applications and not installing them
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
    Well applications is applications, and since its a theme component its most likely have something to do with theming of applications and not installing them
    lol.... Thanks for that ummm ... Clarification... Lol.... Can I see a sample theme of applications element?

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
  8.    #248  
    lol.... Thanks for that ummm ... Clarification... Lol.... Can I see a sample theme of applications element?

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Well my theme changes phone app appearance.
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
    Quote Originally Posted by sconix View Post
    Well my theme changes phone app appearance.
    Ahhh.. Ok.. Will check it out

Still not installing Theme Builder zips..

11.    #251  
    Still not installing Theme Builder zips..

It is for me, you have the 0.8.5 version? If yes then can you post the zip, maybe there is a bug in the builder, but at least all the tests I have done with the builder work nicely. What is the error you get?
    It is for me, you have the 0.8.5 version? If yes then can you post the zip, maybe there is a bug in the builder, but at least all the tests I have done with the builder work nicely. What is the error you get?
    Pre 3 .. Also people are reporting they can't select this theme .. It worked for me..

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19486634/com....pre3final.zip

13.    #253  
    Pre 3 .. Also people are reporting they can't select this theme .. It worked for me..

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19486634/com....pre3final.zip

Its not installing it since the zip is named wrongly. At the moment the zip name has to be the themes id, it can have extra info after - or _. So you should name it for example: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19486634/com...pre3-final.zip

The naming of zip is recommended to follow: <themeid>-<device>_<version>.zip

I did not remember that builder allows you to set the name for the zip. At some point the TM will get more smarter in installing the zip files and then its not a problem but for now the following naming convention should be used.

Those that are not able to select it, do they have correct device/version? I.e. neither of those are in red in the theme info screen. If no red text then I would like to know a person that has the problem, can not fix it otherwise.
    I get the can't install error (non-compatible) while installing sketchy's zip file above.
    Gonna retrieve the log.
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    Its not installing it since the zip is named wrongly. At the moment the zip name has to be the themes id, it can have extra info after - or _. So you should name it for example: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19486634/com...pre3-final.zip

The naming of zip is recommended to follow: <themeid>-<device>_<version>.zip

I did not remember that builder allows you to set the name for the zip. At some point the TM will get more smarter in installing the zip files and then its not a problem but for now the following naming convention should be used.

Those that are not able to select it, do they have correct device/version? I.e. neither of those are in red in the theme info screen. If no red text then I would like to know a person that has the problem, can not fix it otherwise.
    He's on the way

In the mean time if you want to install it ..

Pre 3

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19486634/com...almos.pre3.zip

I think should work

just loaded up that theme and its not showing any of the components so its not got anything in the file I'm thinking ?!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  17.    #257  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    just loaded up that theme and its not showing any of the components so its not got anything in the file I'm thinking ?!
    If there are no components showing for the theme there should be either the versions or the devices row on red. If there is not then something is wrong in the theme scanning.
    all the themes have the devices OS version 2.2.3 but nothing is in red ? And all the other theme show up ? What do I need to do to fix this then ?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I renamed sketchy's file in the format that sconix suggested; and it still would not install.
    "Some of the packages failed to install....broken zip file or the zip did not contain Theme Manage compatible theme" All in red text.
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    somethin got broked it did lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη