Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes
    are there any compatible themes out there besides Garret's? Just curious if I'm missing them.

If there are other themes, could there be a central repository? BLiip
  2.    #222  
    Quote Originally Posted by bliip1234 View Post
    This is being worked on, the current hope is that precentral themes could be viewed in Theme Manager. But there is nothing certain yet. Other repositories can be considered as well if there is such things. Anyway the only feature missing from TM is the ability to browse remote themes and install them which I am working on atm.
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
  3.    #223  
    Version 0.8.1 should show up soon, it hopefully finally fixes the problem with patching/replacing files of applications installed in cryptofs. At least I was able to apply/remove sketch's theme cleanly.
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $it$ $will$ $be$ $the$ $next$ $developpement$ $step$.

-- Envoyé depuis mon HP TouchPad avec Communities
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
    Voltaire, french writer and Philosopher, 1694-1778

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
    What preware feed is this app located in? I tried to search - no luck. Tried to locate manually - also no luck. Can't find it anywhere!
  6.    #226  
    Quote Originally Posted by chiggyv View Post
    What preware feed is this app located in? I tried to search - no luck. Tried to locate manually - also no luck. Can't find it anywhere!
    At the moment this is in beta apps feed. As soon as the possible quirks and remote repository support has been sorted out this will move into public feed.
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    Can some one send me the original icon for quickoffice it's not in the doctor
    you can pull the original icon for QO from the cryptos/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.quickoffice.ar DIR until such time as an update is made available
    all other icons are available from the doctor in the referenced location
    Also if you delete the qo app and restart it will reinstall

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Just a heads-up, I've just released WebOS Theme Builder 3.0, which fully supports sconix's the format and the Theme Manager.

http://forums.precentral.net/3234198-post259.html

It also includes support for importing old-format zip themes into the new format
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Thanks Jason! we are greatful sir !
    ĦṔ-ḶøØṫ-ŦḯØη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    @sconix,

Great work!

"Appearance" is misspelled in the baseline, or am I wrong?

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
    Voltaire, french writer and Philosopher, 1694-1778

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
  12.    #232  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratus View Post
    @sconix,

Great work!

"Appearance" is misspelled in the baseline, or am I wrong?

You are correct, will be fixed in next release. Those damn keys in my keyboard wont follow my fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Just a heads-up, I've just released WebOS Theme Builder 3.0, which fully supports sconix's the format and the Theme Manager.

http://forums.precentral.net/3234198-post259.html

It also includes support for importing old-format zip themes into the new format
    When is Theme Builder v3.0 going to appear in the public feeds, app catalog?
    Quote Originally Posted by fred1955 View Post
    When is Theme Builder v3.0 going to appear in the public feeds, app catalog?
    Theme Builder is a computer program...
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Theme Manager can NOT unzip Theme Builder files..

You need to unzip them yourself & put in theme manager .theme folder

Just posting an update...

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    ^^That's too bad. I had hoped the Theme Builder would 'roll one up' for auto-install with Theme Manager.
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
  17.    #237  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Theme Manager can NOT unzip Theme Builder files..

You need to unzip them yourself & put in theme manager .theme folder

Just posting an update...

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    Hmm, let me test this and release an update if this is the case. It really should be able to without any problems.

EDIT: Version 0.8.2 will fix this problem, it was a path issue and TM used the build in unzip even it is supposed to use the proper unzip...
    Last edited by sconix; 11/08/2011 at 12:51 PM.
    The reason it doesn't is because theme builder puts an .xml file in the top level outside the main folder

19.    #239  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    The reason it doesn't is because theme builder puts an .xml file in the top level outside the main folder

Nope that does not have an effect, it will get removed by TM it was just a path issue, wrong unzip command used which did not know how to unzip newer zips. Fixed in next release which I am pushing out now, with couple other fixes.
    Bring on the sketchy themes!!
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    sketch42 likes this.