Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes
    Anyone know what file do I need to edit to change the color of the text of the app name in the launcher?

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    Sketchy:
    This theme is not TM compatible; but it does change the text to white in the drop down menu....I bet examining the zip file will give you the info you need.

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-t...ean-white.html
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    Sketchy:
    This theme is not TM compatible; but it does change the text to white in the drop down menu....I bet examining the zip file will give you the info you need.

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-t...ean-white.html
    I need for the launcher background.. I think I found what I'm looking for though..

If so, version 1 will be released sat night

4.    #204  
    I am doing a small interface logic change for 0.7.0 which I hope makes more sense. Feedback appreaciated if you think that there is a better way.

So I am trying to make it more clear how to select custom theme, so what I am thinking to change is that instead of applying the selected component right away to the theme I will make selection of a component to just select the company in the "browser" side and then change the select this theme button into 'select components'. So you need to apply the selected components. You can go picking components from multiple themes but will need to apply the selected components with the button. So one button press needed when you select a whole theme or after you have selected components. I think this is bit more clearer since you always tend to go for the button after selecting a component, specially in a phone where you can not see the current theme changing.
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
    @sconix:
    I was just using 0.6.9 and I thought that after selecting a component, it would be better NOT to return to main scene but allow to continue to browse. So your idea re: apply button rings true.

If I have 11 themes installed, I dont want to have to keep going from main scene to browsing after every selection.

- T
  6.    #206  
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    @sconix:
    I was just using 0.6.9 and I thought that after selecting a component, it would be better NOT to return to main scene but allow to continue to browse. So your idea re: apply button rings true.

If I have 11 themes installed, I dont want to have to keep going from main scene to browsing after every selection.

- T
    Yes, and the new way allows that. Should be ready at least tomorrow if not tonight.
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
  7.    #207  
    Version 0.7.0 should make it to the beta feed within couple of hours, it will come with the new selection logic + new list view (no search yet or remote theme feed viewing which are next on the list).
  8.    #208  
    Version 0.8.0 soon in the feed Has searching/filtering and bit smoother list/flip view change. Now only missing feature from 1.0.0 is the ability to view remote theme repositories which I hope we can get sorted out soon...
    Quote Originally Posted by sconix View Post
    Version 0.8.0 soon in the feed Has searching/filtering and bit smoother list/flip view change. Now only missing feature from 1.0.0 is the ability to view remote theme repositories which I hope we can get sorted out soon...
    Lately .. I can't update TM properly. I click update in pw & after downloading it attempts to install & hangs .. I swipe away restart pw & it looks like its been updated bc its not in the list but when I start TM it shows me what's new but hangs @ scanning installed themes.. So I remove it & redownload. =/

Is it possible to change the font-size of the menus (device, app, ...) of mojo (webos 2.1) with theme-manager themes?
    are there any compatible themes out there besides Garret's? Just curious if I'm missing them.
    Quote Originally Posted by joedisaster View Post
    are there any compatible themes out there besides Garret's? Just curious if I'm missing them.
    Would be great To know. Especially for phones...
    If you can change the font size system wide i would make one... But i cant find any mojo css files in the frameworks folder...
    Quote Originally Posted by k4llle View Post
    If you can change the font size system wide i would make one... But i cant find any mojo css files in the frameworks folder...
    If you have Theme Manager installed if you would like to try out my theme, (currently in 1.0) please visit http://db.tt/yRryMD14 #Nostalgic

TOUCHPAD ONLY ... At the moment

Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sconix View Post
    Hey that was fast ...
    But there still no enyo-on-phone theming, right?

My themes are here
    Touchpad 32GB and Veer | my app MySongBook | my Dark Glass Theme | apps involved in: OrganizeMe!, ReadOnTouch
  15.    #215  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Lately .. I can't update TM properly. I click update in pw & after downloading it attempts to install & hangs .. I swipe away restart pw & it looks like its been updated bc its not in the list but when I start TM it shows me what's new but hangs @ scanning installed themes.. So I remove it & redownload. =/

Hmm that means that there is error in the service. I will go through the service and look for typos/errors, but can you try to do the scan and after that post the messages log (copy /var/log/messages into /media/internal/ with internalz for example and then email it to me).
  16.    #216  
    Quote Originally Posted by k4llle View Post
    The changing of the font should be possible.

There have been couple of themes posted in this thread and I am sure that more will come when Jason releases the updated theme builder since it can load the old precentral themes and save them with the new format. Only thing needed is to set the categories right for the files.
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    sketch42's theme ate a few icons which won't revert :-(
    Code:
    [Finding md5sum for original file
      file: /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.quickoffice.webos/images/qo-icon-64.png
    File not found via packages file, checking cryptofs lists
    Found md5sum from the cryptofs lists
      md5sum: c33c7e9830023035b412c98664b77d05
    Finding md5sum for original file
      file: /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calculator/icon.png
      md5sum: de2857bd14a3977bf14c68f8b0050217
      file: /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.clock/icon.png
      md5sum: 60730b2a78fd9ae90bdc1125d6f2fa10
      file: /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.maps/icon.png
      md5sum: 45c0e17bf2a0e6f29cb64e9a78307952
    & no the orig files aren't there. gonna restore them via doctor
  18.    #218  
    Quote Originally Posted by MiDoJo View Post
    Code:
      file: /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.quickoffice.webos/images/qo-icon-64.png
      file: /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calculator/icon.png
    Damn so there is still some problem with patching the cryptofs files. I will try to replicate this so I can see what is the problem. So do you really mean that the icons were gone or that they just wont revert? And you did not do anything special, just applied another theme and those icons were gone? I tested with my test theme which changed at least quickoffice icon and it went fine, but maybe there is still some bug, let me check this now.

EDIT: at least for me it left behind the wrong icon, I don't get it I tested this and it worked, maybe I reverted the fix by an accident, I will look into this, but can you verify that you mean that it also left the icon behind for you and not actually removed the whole icon?
    Last edited by sconix; 10/30/2011 at 02:05 PM.
    ive had no more issues since i doctored my TP and everything so far has worked . i have not used and app icons as of yet though.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  20.    #220  
    Quote Originally Posted by MiDoJo View Post
    Code:
    & no the orig files aren't there. gonna restore them via doctor
    Found the bug, its again the caching from which I still forgot one aspect. The thing that I don't get is that I tested this after the latest fixes and it worked, even though it should not have worked. So I don't know what happened on that try, well 0.8.1 will fix this.