1.    #1  
    I'm heard that the both cores won't fire to 1.5, unless you switch to OnDemand and not OnDemandTCL

However, I have seen both cores reach 1.5Ghz on TCL.

Can we get a real answer on this Overclock, because now on TCL, the second core will drop down to 192 (And not as active as Core 1)
    Seems like On Demand and OnDemandTCL don't make a likc of difference.

Oh and she is running at 32 degrees.
    The short answer... The system will only RUN both cores, when it NEEDS both cores. Your system is not broken stop worrying.

There is tons of info out there, and i would suggest doing a bit more reading on the subject before you mess anything up. This question seems to come up daily, and has been discussed in detail.
    Set the CPU governor to "performance". This will use both cores(Govnah is reporting both cores at 1.728), kill your battery time, and probably shorten the life of your Touchpad. It is extremely fast though. I use this when my Touchpad is plugged in. I am running the F15C Eagle kernel. Runs at 34 degrees.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by digital_being View Post
    Set the CPU governor to "performance". This will use both cores(Govnah is reporting both cores at 1.728), kill your battery time, and probably shorten the life of your Touchpad. It is extremely fast though. I use this when my Touchpad is plugged in. I am running the F15C Eagle kernel. Runs at 34 degrees.
    I don't have the option for "Performance"
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhaemon View Post
    I don't have the option for "Performance"
    NM found it
    I strongly advise NOT to run your system in performance.. It is equivalent to running your cars engine at redline, while idling down the street . I will be blunt, and say you are trying to fix something that is NOT BROKEN, and may do damage in the process. Hour system activates cores and speeds as it needs them... Stop worrying about it ...