Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    With an OTG cable and some power the dongle light up.

Will install the Pulse Audio Setting and try it out.

Could be a promising cheap setup...
    HP Touchpad, Palm Pre2.

If you like the help I am providing
    Support my work:

Problem with that setup as i said before isn't a line out device, and all you are replicating is the 3.5mm headphone port, so in effect no better and a lot more effort involved

where as like the usb sound card i linked before had RCA output, not amplified, similar to what an iPod outputs

Cheers hewball
  3.    #43  
    Notice about the next update. During this week there will be 0.8.0 release of PulseAudio Settings app. At the same time the pulse control patch will get removed from the feed. The update won't bring any new features, instead this is a "management" release. We switched into better pulseaudio modules packaging and this version has the new package as dependency instead of the old control patch.

This release will have a new app id so you will need to manually update into this version. Which means that remove the currently installed PulseAudio Settings app and the Enable PulseAudio Control patch. Then install the new 0.8.0 version of PulseAudio Settings app which will install all the new required dependencies as well. The new pulseaudio modules package comes with preliminary avahi support etc. which will allow us to expand the features of this app later on.
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
  4.    #44  
    The new packages should show up soon in Preware. Please let me know if they work for you so I know that this thing is ready to be moved into beta feed. There is now also avahi included with the dependencies, its not yet used though but there is newer release of the pulseaudio settings app in the works that will add support for configuring pulseaudio servers automatically and also support for playing over AirTunes is on the works. First I need to know that the old features still work with this new package arrangement for others as well. So please report if you have these new packages working.

EDIT: Still having some packaging issues so the packages wont be available today, but hopefulyl tomorrow...
    Last edited by sconix; 01/04/2012 at 07:55 PM.
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
    Quote Originally Posted by sconix View Post
    The new packages should show up soon in Preware. Please let me know if they work for you so I know that this thing is ready to be moved into beta feed. There is now also avahi included with the dependencies, its not yet used though but there is newer release of the pulseaudio settings app in the works that will add support for configuring pulseaudio servers automatically and also support for playing over AirTunes is on the works. First I need to know that the old features still work with this new package arrangement for others as well. So please report if you have these new packages working.

EDIT: Still having some packaging issues so the packages wont be available today, but hopefulyl tomorrow...
    Has there been any progress on the support for playing over AirTunes?
    Last edited by bndrummo; 05/13/2012 at 05:24 AM. Reason: typo
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123