Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
Like Tree6Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by toddpart View Post
    Did F15 get moved to the Alpha feed by any chance? I used F15 kernel almost since I got my TP. I removed it before upgrading to 3.0.4 and have been waiting to see it reappear in my beta-kernel feed, but haven't seen it yet. All I have in the feed is F4 and Uberkernel. Any suggestions?
    F15C is an alpha kernel.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    cores pegged again after docking tp. Running 82 now. However, changing governor will reset cores back to normal.

and yes toddpart, f15 is alpha now.
    Last edited by elopez; 10/22/2011 at 08:46 PM. Reason: not profile, must change governor.
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    Thanks Rod. Do I have to go through the whole process of reinstalling preware to add the alpha feed like I did to add the betas? Or, can I just make the directory and touch the file?
    F15-82, Govnah 1.2.3

finally took the Touchpad out @ 1.944 GHz! Looks like 1.89 for the time being onward and forward with voltage
    dballew likes this.
    Anyone got problem with AudioPhileHD ? and F15C Eagle 3.0.4-82 ?
    I got problem with sound become so low and cracking when using AudiophileHD. and my TP froze today with the home light on. I have to following the the step
    HOLD POWER Button + TAP HOME Button to have it restart.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bluestorm909 View Post
    Anyone got problem with AudioPhileHD ? and F15C Eagle 3.0.4-82 ?
    I got problem with sound become so low and cracking when using AudiophileHD. and my TP froze today with the home light on. I have to following the the step
    HOLD POWER Button + TAP HOME Button to have it restart.
    Thanks
    never mind about the Audiophile lost Sound problem, I found out it's not from F15. Maybe just the frozen. Thanks
    I had to revert back to F4 from F15C Eagle .82 as it kept locking up just sitting on the touchstone. The clock would be present and when I tried to wake it up it locked up. Back to F4 now and no issues freezing. It was set to the ondemand setting. I cant' remember what the Max Freq was set at. Now I use ondemandtcl 1728 on F4 and it runs with no issues.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    New to webos, not new to android dev. I assume by the version number this is updated for .4?

D
  9.    #129  
    Quote Originally Posted by dsb9938 View Post
    New to webos, not new to android dev. I assume by the version number this is updated for .4?

D
    If you see it in Preware, it is for your version of OS.
    Live free or DIE!
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by unixpsycho View Post
    If you see it in Preware, it is for your version of OS.
    Thanks. My pad is still on a UPS truck. Just trying to figure everything out before it gets here.

D
    I am running 3.0.2 and when i look up f15 in preware, i see the changelog indicating all of the changes up to 82, BUT the version of the kernel that get's installed is 79. Is this normal and if not how do I fix this?
  12.    #132  
    Quote Originally Posted by mistermojorizin View Post
    I am running 3.0.2 and when i look up f15 in preware, i see the changelog indicating all of the changes up to 82, BUT the version of the kernel that get's installed is 79. Is this normal and if not how do I fix this?
    -79 is the last version of F15 for 3.0.2. it was rebuilt when the feed changes emerged.

I stopped supporting 3.0.2, with 3.0.4 being current and a 3.0.5 in the wild.
    Live free or DIE!
    -79 is the last version of F15 for 3.0.2. it was rebuilt when the feed changes emerged.

Indeed, all devices can be updated to 3.0.4 now, even AT&T 3G Touchpads.

The 3.0.2 kernel and patches feeds are now deprecated.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals

ok, thanks. my TP seems to handle 1.89 and L2 boost fine, but can't use 3.0.4 because it broke a lot of things on my TP and the only thing it fixed was that it felt pretty fast without needing to overclock. guess back to F4 for me.
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Mine couldn't get past 1.8GHz, I haven't had much luck with pushing the boundaries of my Chuck Norris Pre-.

Has anyone noticed that QuickOffice suddenly became more unstable after overclocking?
    are there any special log files saved by the kernel

with F15-c version 3.0.5-95 (current latest)

the device randomly locks up even when not overclocked, it will either freeze up in a way where applications will no longer load and if it goes into sleep mode, it will not come out unless you hold the power and home button for 15 seconds.

going to the F4 phantom seems to keep everything stable even at 1.83 GHz

is anyone else having random and frequent lockups with the latest version of F15-c
    also how do I gather relevant log files to help provide a detailed bug report?
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567