1.    #1  
    how do I get there, I'm looking for the overlooking kernel to 1.8. I used to access it with my original pre (which I still have thank you very much) but I can't remember how to get there anymore. know stupid question but I am done searching. Thanks for your help in advance
    Last edited by zx600; 09/05/2011 at 12:20 AM.
    "I'm sorry your phone is smarter than you"
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zx600 View Post
    how do I get there, I'm looking for the overlooking kernel to 1.8.
    I have prepare and I have looked everywhere but I can't find it.

I know stupid question but I am done searching. Thanks for your help in advance
    You need to add the feeds manually in preware:
    Testing Feeds - WebOS Internals
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by freshair View Post
    You need to add the feeds manually in preware:
    Testing Feeds - WebOS Internals
    aahhh thanks
    Be sure you read the first section carefully and agree to the terms before installing the testing feeds.
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    What exactly are the testing feeds for? I installed preware,uberkennel, and govnah. I believe I now have the 1.5 Ghz overclocking kernel installed. But I never installed the testing feeds.
    The testing feeds are for members who want to test the advanced 'alpha' kernels, but require extra commitment from those who use them at their own risk.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    ahh good one. In this case my HP pad is smarter than me lol, my phone in the other hand is under control lol
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Be sure you read the first section carefully and agree to the terms before installing the testing feeds.
    no worries, I was one of the original beta testers for the first overlook kernel for the original pre, I'm used to taking risks with webOS devices but thanks for the warning